Property Ref: 36760
Southern Alps, Motel Complex & Hospitality Business on SALE
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS OPPORTUNITY - ROI LESS THAN 3 YEARS
Located on the edge of Arthur's Pass National Park, in the heart of the majestic Southern Alps, stunning views of mountains, river and valley surround the accommodation, restaurant and bar of the iconic Bealey Hotel. Rich in history, The Bealey offers a great base from which to explore the Southern Alps - 5 ski fields within 30 minutes and dozens of walks and tracks through native bush and above.
Accommodation room types & configuration:
3 star level guest cabins available in a separate complex 100 metres below the main hotel reception, bar & restaurant.
- Five large cabins offering either 1 queen bed & 3 singles, or 1 queen bed, 1 single & lounge area - all large family cabins also contain ensuite bathrooms, kitchenettes, dining areas and small balconies.
- The four studio cabins offer open-plan bedroom and small kitchenettes. Two units offer queen beds and one unit has twin single beds. An additional queen studio contains a single room at the front of the unit with 1 single bed.
- Moa Lodge offers budget accommodation for groups and tourists. All ten rooms can contain one double bed and one single bed or bunk bed. Services available include a laundry, kitchen, dining/lounge facilities and 2 x shared bathrooms.
The hotel complex facilities include:
- A fully licensed restaurant & bar catering for 100+ guests.
- Several outdoor seating areas, enjoying the spectacular vista.
- Full commercial kitchen with a mixture of gas & electric appliances.
- Small conference room adjacent to the restaurant, catering for approx 12-15 guests for meetings or private dining.
- On the ground floor is the main entrance for guests and customer toilets.
- Back of house there are large storage areas including cool rooms and delivery access for suppliers.
- The managers flat living areas and private patio with salad garden are located behind the main kitchen.
- The mezzanine level accommodates the managers bedrooms 2 doubles, 1 single, bathroom & laundry.
- There is a large additional storage area above the main bar & restaurant entered from second story of the managers accommodation.
What's on Offer?
- The leasehold going concern for offers over $280,000 + GST + stock at value. The lease has a right of renewal every 4 years and the final term expires on the 22nd July 2043. The next rigth of renewl is scheduled of 22nd July 2019.
Brokers Comments: The current business owners have seen an excellent growth in revenue during the 2016 - 18 financial year as a result of word of mouth, increasing tourism numbers - click here to view which is user friendly on all mobile devices. A regular tour group luncheon destination and the increased number of tourists as a result of the tourism boom NZ is experiencing. If you are looking for a hospitality and accommodation business in one of New Zealand's unique Alpine locations, then look no further call Brad Watts mob: 0212 780 919 or email email@example.com to view this business opportunity.
Arthur's Pass National Park: is located in the South Island of New Zealand. It was established in 1929, becoming the first national park in the South Island and the third in New Zealand. It is bisected by State Highway 73. The road passes through Arthur's Pass village and the mountain pass with the same name over the Southern Alps at a height of 920 metres above sea level. The park is administered by the Department of Conservation and operate a depot, administration and information centre in Arthur's Pass village.
The park is popular for tramping, skiing and mountaineering.
Arthur's Pass National Park is also within a few hours' driving time of Christchurch, the largest city in the South Island of New Zealand. This easy access for visitors to New Zealand, as well as the immediate access to the mountain trails from the village
To access and download full confidential individual files on businesses for sale on this website, you must first be registered and have ticked the box that you agree to the strict terms and conditions of the confidentiality agreement provided by TourismProperties.com - A two minute process! If you are already registered, you can request full access to this listing’s confidential files by logging in with your existing user name and password. Brad Watts will quickly respond confirming your approval. When your business broker, Brad Watts, emails you access approval you must be logged in to this website to download the confidential files.
Bealey-Deed-of-Renewal-of-Lease.pdf - 743.4 KB
Bealey-Hotel-Drawings.pdf - 810.7 KB
Higgs-Design-Evaluation.pdf - 1.2 MB
Title.pdf-Adobe-Reader.pdf - 3.0 MB
Bealey-Hotel-Lease.pdf - 4.3 MB
Hotel-Layout-Plan.pdf - 35.6 KB
RESTAURANT-REVIEWS.pdf - 66.2 KB
REVIEWS.pdf - 243.5 KB
The-Bealey-Hotel-Marketing.pdf - 69.6 KB
Bealey-Financials-3-years-trading-Reeport.pdf - 133.0 KB
Engineering-Report.pdf - 5.6 MB
Bealey-Hotel-Hired-Items.PDF - 64.0 KB
Bealey-Hotel-Chattles-List.PDF - 718.3 KB