Property Ref: THL17-1169
B&B LODGE ON MAIN HIGHWAY TO FRANZ JOSEF- FOR SALE
Superb guest facilities, close to world renowned fishing & hunting areas, priced to sell by motivated vendor. The Guest wing consists of 3 large guest rooms, all with ensuites and superb views of the surrounding mountains and native bush. 232 m2 on the ground floor living areas and 135 m2 on the 2nd floor more or less.Designer kitchen, pantry, Rayburn Range, Wheelchair access unit, dining room, study and huge Lodge room provide first class facilities for guests. Complimenting these are outside entertainment areas with BBQ, decks and lovely gardens.
Land area: 10,000 m2 more or less. There is an opportunity to subdivide the land as another option.
There is a separate private owners/mangers apartment next to the lodge. On the ground floor there is a kitchen, dining and living areas with guest toilet. Upstairs there is a double bedroom with ensuite bathroom 82 m2 more or less.
Given the generous size of the guest rooms another option would be to convert these room into 5 good sized 1 bedroom self contained units for short and long term accommodation.
Broker's Comment, a lovely tree lined driveway leads to the large parking area and guest entranceway. Guest accommodation is of very high quality with spacious rooms and ensuites, superb views from the bedrooms and all other rooms. No expense has been spared in building this unique Lodge and it is ready for a new owner to purchase and add the finishing touches. Currently marketed as B&B guest accommodation, my vendor wishes to sell to retire.
The property is ideal to be marketed and used as a Hunting/Fishing Lodge and/or Top-End B&B Guest Accommodation. Or a new owner may simply wish to purchase the property as a Luxury Home.
Development of the Website and On-Line marketing/booking system would take this business to another level and provide both a unique lifestyle and living income for new owners. For more information, please contact Brad Watts on mobile: 021 278 0919 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What to do and see in Hari Hari
Hari Hari is nestled under bush clad hills between the Wanganui and Poerua Rivers just 45 minutes south of Hokitika, Hari Hari is popular for bush walking, bird watching, and trout or salmon fishing. Surrounded by native forest and close to both the La Fontaine Swamp and Lake Lanthe, Hari Hari offers outdoor activities for everyone with a sense of adventure and a desire to get away from it all:
- See the landing site of the first trans-Tasman solo flight, and find out why we say that Hari Hari is a great place to crash
- Fish for trout in the world renown La Fontaine stream, or have a local guide show you other secret fishing spots
- Spend a day walking on the shores of picturesque Lake Ianthe, enjoying the bird song and countless photo opportunities
- Fish for sea run trout and salmon*
- Take a helicopter flight to see the local glaciers, the well known Franz Josef and Fox or the spectacular but lesser known Gardens of Eden and Allah (only viewable from the air)
- Wait until dark and visit the local glow worm caves, only a 10 minute walk from the lodge
- Go hunting for pig, goat, deer and chamois in the nearby mountains
- Enjoy one of the many walks in the area, from a 30 minute bush exploration to a multi day
- Visit New Zealand’s only White Heron colony at the nearby sanctuary, take a tour an learn about the native flora and fauna of the West Coast.
- Take advantage of the near by beaches and try your hand at surf casting
To access and download full confidential individual files on businesses for sale on this website, you must first be registered and have ticked the box that you agree to the strict terms and conditions of the confidentiality agreement provided by TourismProperties.com - A two minute process! If you are already registered, you can request full access to this listing’s confidential files by logging in with your existing user name and password. Brad Watts will quickly respond confirming your approval. When your business broker, Brad Watts, emails you access approval you must be logged in to this website to download the confidential files.
Hunting-and-Fishing-Lodge-Valuation-2011.PDF - 646.8 KB
Hari-Hari,-Harihari,-7884-Property-Overview-2017-05-07-133001390.pdf - 441.1 KB
Rates-Invoices.PDF - 56.8 KB