Property Ref: 68184
Highly Profitable Alpine Motel, Wanaka For Sale!
This highly profitable, well established motel situated within a 5 minutes walk from the heart of Wanaka's town centre is now available for the right person to take to the next level... don't delay, this won't be available for long!
With it's excellent location making it perfect for both summers on the beach, and winters on the local Treble Cone ski fields it's no surprise that the Alpine Motel is consistently busy throughout the year.
The Alpine Motel, Wanaka has 19 units offering a large variety of accommodation options to suit all visitors including:
- Superior King Studio - Located in a quiet garden setting with patio, this Superior King Studio consists of a king and single bed and kitchenette with full facilities and bathroom.
- Superior Queen Studio - This Studio features a fully equipped kitchenette and bathroom. It consists of a queen and a single bed.
- Superior One Bedroom Apartment - This newly re-furbished One Bedroom Superior Apartment is located in a quiet, sunny area. It has a fully equipped kitchenette and bathroom. King bed in the living area and x3 Single beds in the bedroom.
- One Bedroom Superior Apartment - This newly re-furbished One Bedroom Superior Apartment is located in a quiet, sunny area. It has a fully equipped kitchenette and bathroom. Queen and a Single bed in the living area and the bedroom.
- One Bedroom Apartment - This spacious One Bedroom Apartment features a fully equipped kitchen and a bathroom. It consists of a queen bed and three single beds.
- Family Apartment - This spacious Family Apartment features a fully equipped kitchen and bathroom. It consists of a king bed in the living area and two single beds in the bedroom. It has a patio with outside seating and garden views.
- Two Bedroom Family Apartment - This spacious Two Bedroom Family Apartment features a fully equipped kitchen and bathroom. It has a patio with outside seating with garden views. It consists of a king bed in one bedroom, x2 single beds in the other bedroom and in the living area.
- Two Bedroom King Apartment - This spacious Two Bedroom Family Apartment features a fully equipped kitchen and bathroom. It consists of a king bed in each of the rooms and two single beds in the living area.
All apartments include:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Heatpump / Air Conditioning
- TV – 25 Channels incl 9 SKY-TV
- Off Street Car Parking
A large number of apartments have been recently refurbished including new bathrooms installed in 5 of the largest rooms in June 2017 and 4 completely refurbished Superior Studios.
Plus all units have had Heat-pumps installed for efficient heating in winter, and air conditioning on those hot summer days Wanaka is popular for.
The Alpine Motel, Wanaka also has an excellent online presence through its modern website, which includes online booking functionality, and it high ratings on both Trip Advisor and Booking.com.
Brokers comments: Currently boasting 106 excellent 5 star reviews on Trip Advisor and an 8.8 Fabulous rating on Booking.com, this well established, highly rated motel is an amazing opportunity!
Don't delay, contact me today to discuss this amazing business opportunity!
For more information please contact Valentine Lefrere on 0224291761, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Giving over 20% net return p.a. this motel is destined for the savvy business person!
Bookings are improving continuously through careful customer care.
This Motel is strategically positioned in the heart of the exciting tourist town of Wanaka.
It is a short walk to the shops, restaurants and the lakeside beach.
All the apartments are fitted for self -catering giving the tourist the choice of eating out or staying in.
Highly profitable, the business has been nurtured by the owners for nearly four years. Now it is a market leader.
Well managed by the vendors, it is now ready for the next owners to take up the reins and continue.
This business will not be on the market long! See data in the files herein!
Brokers Note: For position and service offerings, this business is virtually unsurpassed.
Wanaka, a tourist resort town on New Zealand's South Island, is set lakeside on the southern end of Lake Wanaka with views of the snow-capped mountains.
It is the gateway to the Southern Alps' Mount Aspiring National Park, offering a wilderness of glaciers, beech forests and alpine lakes.
Treble Cone and Cardrona ski resorts are near the National Park.
Just outside the town is the outdoor maze and sculpture gallery of Puzzling World.
HIGHLIGHTS IN THE AREA
- Skiing and snowboarding
- Sailing, jetboating, and kayaking
- Flightseeing, skydiving, and canyoning
Source: Wanaka Travel Guide
To access and download full confidential individual files on businesses for sale on this website, you must first be registered and have ticked the box that you agree to the strict terms and conditions of the confidentiality agreement provided by TourismProperties.com - A two minute process! If you are already registered, you can request full access to this listing’s confidential files by logging in with your existing user name and password. Valentine Lefrere will quickly respond confirming your approval. When your business broker, Valentine Lefrere, emails you access approval you must be logged in to this website to download the confidential files.
Daily-Revenue-Reports.pdf - 794.2 KB
Eg-Monthly-Room-Report.pdf - 350.5 KB
Summary-2015-to-2018.pdf - 1.0 MB
Trading-Summary.pdf - 978.2 KB
R-and-M-Schedule.pdf - 1.2 MB
Accm-Revenue-Comparisons.pdf - 9.4 MB
Alpine-Motel-Lease-1st-Nov-2012.pdf - 2.2 MB
Alpine-Motel-and-Apartments-Notes.pdf - 94.0 KB
Total reviews: 205 | Rating: #8 of 20 Hotels in Wanaka | 4 and 5 star Rating: 84% of reviews!
What Alpine Motel Wanaka customers are saying:
"Perfect Place to Stay in Wanaka" ★★★★★
I stayed here for 4 nights. I was greeted by the friendliest, most informative welcome I have ever received - thank you Derek. The motel is set back from the main road, so there are no issues with traffic noise. However, the town centre and restaurants are only a 2-3 minute walk away.
The room was very well presented and well equipped. Bed was very comfortable and warm. Good internet access, with no "down time" whilst I was there.
Thank you Derek and Crystal - no doubt I will return to NZ and Wanaka - shame it took me 3 visits to discover your wonderful gem.
"Beautiful Gardens" ★★★★★
If you love flowers this is the place for you. The gardens and landscape are beautiful, rooms beautifully kept and owners very friendly. Upon arrival they took the time to point out good photography locations in town. They also have a barbecue onsite for guests to use. Highly recommend staying here when you are in Wanaka. Give yourself at least two days here.
"Lovely motel" ★★★★★
Exceeded my expectations. Friendly front desk receptionist; super clean room; motion detector night light for those of us who have yo use the facilities at night; heated towel rack! Very impressed overall.
"Amazing little surprise" ★★★★★
What a gem this place was! 5 minutes from the lake, in the middle of town. The room was fully self contained. And even a beautiful common bbq area. Would not hesitate to recommend friends and family to stay here and will definitely be back!
"Great hosts and very good overall" ★★★★★
We had a fab stay at this motel. Good value
Cheery welcome and very friendly hosts.
Clean room and good amenities.
Easy walk to the lake and town.
One of the best bits was towels on our car window to prevent iced up windscreen- loved this kindness.
Source: Tripadvisor, NZ.