Please register your interest on this listing, on the 'Documents Tab' tab.
Property Ref: 29820
VENDOR FINANCE AVAILABLE* Well-Established Backpackers For Sale, Bay of Plenty
Upmarket Backpacker Business in heart of Rotorua’s CBD.
Here is a fantastic opportunity to grab this unique opportunity. The business has traded very well before the COVID19 border closure and this Bay of Plenty business still gets lots of support from domestic tourism.
Moreover, the current Vendor gets excellent support from group bookings.
This backpacker caters to the high-end market and very well maintained throughout. Currently, this business is fully managed and the working owners could reap more rewards.
Good long lease in place.
Vendor finance is available to approved parties. Call me now to arrange your viewing!
- Total no of Rooms 36 with a variety of bedding configurations.
- Total bedding configurations are 107 in the main complex and 44 in the brand new group area
- Separate entrance for the group area. Ideal for school groups, large groups, and more
- Some Vendor finance options available-Conditions apply-Please speak to the Business Broker
This business offers a tour desk for local expertise of natural geothermal features, Māori culture, and tourism hot spots and can book many activities and tours for guests.
- Free Wi-Fi, Luggage and Bike Storage, guest phones and computers, books exchange corner, guitar, pool table, table tennis, and DVD’S
- Very well equipped communal kitchen, lounge facilities, and ablution block
- The only hostel in Rotorua with the view of a 20m high rock climbing wall showcased right from the guest lounge
- There is also Basement Cinema complete with a bar that compliments this backpacker business
- Great ratings as per Trip Advisor
- Good support from group bookings and caters to schools and larger groups
- Vendor willing to support the new owner’s, full training and guidance will be provided
- 5 car/bus park on-site
IN THE AREA
Rotorua, a town set on its namesake lake on New Zealand’s North Island, is renowned for its geothermal activity and Maori culture. In Te Puia’s Whakarewarewa Valley, there are bubbling mud pools and the 30m-tall Pohutu Geyser, which erupts many times daily. It’s also home to a living Maori village and the New Zealand Maori Arts and Crafts Institute, with traditional wood carving and weaving schools.
Rock Solid Backpackers is very central, a few steps from Tutanekai Street, packed with high-street shops, cafés, Eat Streat with bars and restaurants, and each Thursday there is a weekly Night Market here.
The Rotorua iSite, Government Gardens, Arts Village, Lakefront, Kuirau Park, Polynesian Spa, and local Supermarkets are all within 10 minutes walk from the hostel. Rotorua Airport is 15 minutes by car. Public on-street metered parking is available, with free parking areas just two blocks away.
Our hosts offer local expertise of natural geothermal features, Māori culture, and tourism hot spots and can book many activities and tours for you at our Tour Desk.
*Vendor Finance: Now available to an experienced/approved operator/purchaser, please contact the broker for full details.
Full Listing Information for this Tourism Business will be disclosed to registered, approved Potential Purchasers.
Become a Registered User:
To gain access and download full confidential individual files on businesses for sale on this website, you must first be a registered user, and have ticked the box that you agree to the strict terms and conditions of the confidentiality agreement, provided by TourismProperties.com.
This is a simple two-minute process, which you can complete by selecting ‘Register’ at the top right hand of your device now.
If you are already registered with us:
You can request full access to this listing’s confidential files by:
- Logging in with your existing user name (your email used to register) and your password, then by
- Locating the listing you are interested in viewing Listing Files, then
- Navigating to the ‘Documents‘ tab, of the listing you are interested in, and
- Selecting ‘Request Access‘ to the confidential information here within.
We will quickly respond confirming your approval.
When you are emailed your ‘access approval’ notification, you need to be logged in to our website, in order to view and/or download the confidential files, which are located in your ‘Document Library‘.
If you are already logged in now:
Simply register your interest here, by navigating to the ‘Documents‘ tab, and selecting ‘Request Access‘ to the confidential information here within, and Adrian will come back to you by email with your access notification.
29820: Well-Established Backpackers For Sale In Bay of Plenty - Lease
29820: Well-Established Backpackers For Sale In Bay of Plenty - Deed of Variation of Lease
29820: Well-Established Backpackers For Sale In Bay of Plenty - Assignment Of Lease
29820: Well-Established Backpackers For Sale In Bay of Plenty - Financials Year end 2018, 2019 and 2020
29820: Well-Established Backpackers For Sale In Bay of Plenty - Floor Plan
29820: Well-Established Backpackers For Sale In Bay of Plenty - Level 2,3 and 4 Layout
29820: Well-Established Backpackers For Sale In Bay of Plenty - Rooms Breakdown
29820: Well-Established Backpackers For Sale In Bay of Plenty - Rates for 2020-2021
29820:Well -Established Backpackers For Sale In Bay of Plenty-Inventory List