Please register your interest on this listing, on the 'Documents Tab' tab.
Property Ref: 29706
Dyers House, Boutique Hotel Freehold Going Concern for Sale in Christchurch
Dyers House Luxury Boutique Accommodation FHGC Sale
Dyers House is one of the finest bed and breakfast accommodations that Christchurch has to offer. Dyers House is an award-winning small luxury hotel in Christchurch and is the perfect choice for business and leisure travellers alike. You will love its panoramic views of Christchurch city, the Southern Alps and Pacific Ocean. Dyers House is just a 10-minute drive to the city centre with its many tourist attractions and award-winning restaurants.
This colonial building whispers history and class and was once the residence of a Mayor of Christchurch in the early nineteen hundreds. Here is a great opportunity to live the lifestyle and make a good income. The 180-degree and uninterrupted views come as a bonus all year round.
- Fantastic views to the Southern Alps and City
- Three tastefully themed guest bedrooms on the ground level
- Principal bedroom and ensuite are on the first level offering great privacy
- Luxuriously and tastefully decorated throughout and offering all modern facilities whilst maintaining the charm of a bygone era
- A building full of character and history that is very well maintained and renovated tastefully
- Events space that can cater for up to 30 persons for weddings, functions and meetings
- A spacious yet cosy lounge area with magnificent views
- Open plan dining and kitchen with its top range appliances including 3 ovens
- A separate library area with TV
- Cute cottage garden, Double Garage that also incorporates the Laundry, Office and storage areas
- A great average room rate and client base
- Fully insured and compliant with all Council regulations
- Significant potential to expand the business
- The business has traded for 15 years with a well-established agent base
This is a rare opportunity for persons looking for a home-based business and the opportunity to live in New Zealand’s second-largest gateway city. Christchurch has a wonderful people friendly landscape that offers a great work-life balance. It is predicted to double in size in the foreseeable future, a large and growing city that is the most modern city in New Zealand. Here is a rare opportunity to buy a business with character giving you a building of great value and stature, great income, and a great lifestyle. It’s not only the tourism business but the treasured and irreplaceable building. The business can be easily run by the owner-operator. It’s a one of a kind opportunity.
Tourism New Zealand research shows that returning tourists will be high-end and backpacker level rather than the mainstream “middle” band. They will be after accommodation venues such as the Dyres House with its fantastic reviews and reputation.
For more information or to arrange your private viewing, please contact specialist Accommodation Business Broker, Dilan De Silva, on 027 444 9692 or email email@example.com.
If you would like to know more, please register here on our website, and then navigate to the Documents tab above the main image, and request access to the confidential information therein, thank you.
Full Listing Information for this Tourism Business will be disclosed to registered, approved Potential Purchasers.
Become a Registered User:
To gain access and download full confidential individual files on businesses for sale on this website, you must first be a registered user, and have ticked the box that you agree to the strict terms and conditions of the confidentiality agreement, provided by TourismProperties.com.
This is a simple two-minute process, which you can complete by selecting ‘Register’ at the top right hand of your device now.
If you are already registered with us:
You can request full access to this listing’s confidential files by:
- Logging in with your existing user name (your email used to register) and your password, then by
- Locating the listing you are interested in viewing Listing Files, then
- Navigating to the ‘Documents‘ tab, of the listing you are interested in, and
- Selecting ‘Request Access‘ to the confidential information here within.
We will quickly respond confirming your approval.
When you are emailed your ‘access approval’ notification, you need to be logged in to our website, in order to view and/or download the confidential files, which are located in your ‘Document Library‘.
If you are already logged in now:
Simply register your interest here, by navigating to the ‘Documents‘ tab, and selecting ‘Request Access‘ to the confidential information here within, and Adrian will come back to you by email with your access notification.
29706 | Dyres House | Business Overview Document
29706 | Dyers House | Floor Areas
29706 | Dyers House | Verve Magazine Feature
Property TypeB&B Residential Opportunities
Sale TypeFreehold Going Concern
Physical Address85 Dyers Pass Road Cashmere Christchurch 8022
PriceFREEHOLD GOING CONCERN, Price by Negotiation
Dilan De SilvaTourism, Hospitality & Leisure Business Broker
Canterbury, Marlborough, Tasman & West Coast
International: +64 27 444 9692
NZ Mobile: 027 444 9692