Please register your interest on this listing, on the 'Documents Tab' tab.
Property Ref: 3293
Iconic Hotel For Sale, Riwaka, Tasman Bay
The Riwaka Hotel Owner Operator Opportunity or a New Lease available the business is available to experience Hospitality operators. located on the main tourist drive to Kaiteriteri and Abel Tasman National Park. You have the opportunity to buy the land, buildings, chattels included total land area 6594M2 more or less.
What’s on Offer:
- Budget guest accommodation available for budget travellers, twin share rooms and double rooms with ensuites. Managers/owners accommodation including 2 large double bedrooms, bathroom, open plan lounge, dining and kitchenette.
- Fantastic Hospo areas with large front bar to main road, outside covered in bar for private functions and entertainment. Private dining areas for special occasion dining groups. Restaurant/cafe seating up to 80 guests approx. with outdoor dining areas for summer.
- Purpose built kitchen with good prep areas, large walk-in cool room and walk in freezer.
- Separate purpose built Bottle Store Outlet to service holidaymakers and locals in Riwaka and Kaiteriteri.
- Recourse content in place to build lock up storage for boats and caravans.
- Buy now to get ready for the next summer season.
Brokers Comments: The Land, Buildings and chattels are for sale at current QV rating. For all enquires please contact Brad Watts your hospitality specialist on Mob: 021 2780 919 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About The Area
Riwaka is a small town in the north of New Zealand’s South Island. It lies beside Tasman Bay, five kilometres north of Motueka, on the Riwaka River and 15 minutes drive to Keiteriteri, Able Tasman.
Abel Tasman National Park is renowned for its golden beaches, sculptured granite cliffs, and its world-famous coast track. At 22,530 hectares Abel Tasman National Park is New Zealand’s smallest national park. It was established in 1942 and is located at the top of the South Island; the nearest towns are Motueka, Takaka and Kaiteriteri. With its mild climate, it is a good place to visit at any time of the year.
The most noticeable features of this park are the golden sandy beaches, the fascinating rocky outcrops (mainly granite but with a scattering of limestone and marble) and the rich, unmodified estuaries. The landscape has been modified, perhaps more than in our other national parks. The vegetation cover varies and reflects a history of fires and land clearance, but the forests are regenerating well especially in damp gullies where a rich variety of plants can be found. Black beech dominates the drier ridges.
Abel Tasman New Zealand
Full Listing Information for this Tourism Business will be disclosed to registered, approved Potential Purchasers.
Become a Registered User:
To gain access and download full confidential individual files on businesses for sale on this website, you must first be a registered user, and have ticked the box that you agree to the strict terms and conditions of the confidentiality agreement, provided by TourismProperties.com.
This is a simple two-minute process, which you can complete by selecting ‘Register’ at the top right hand of your device now.
If you are already registered with us:
You can request full access to this listing’s confidential files by:
- Logging in with your existing user name (your email used to register) and your password, then by
- Locating the listing you are interested in viewing Listing Files, then
- Navigating to the ‘Documents‘ tab, of the listing you are interested in, and
- Selecting ‘Request Access‘ to the confidential information here within.
We will quickly respond confirming your approval.
When you are emailed your ‘access approval’ notification, you need to be logged in to our website, in order to view and/or download the confidential files, which are located in your ‘Document Library‘.
If you are already logged in now:
Simply register your interest here, by navigating to the ‘Documents‘ tab, and selecting ‘Request Access‘ to the confidential information here within, and Adrian will come back to you by email with your access notification.
Riwaka - Seismic Assessment Report
Riwaka - Drawings
Riwaka - QV Report