Please register your interest on this listing, on the 'Documents Tab' tab.
Property Ref: 70139
Secluded Charm: The Little Wanganui Hotel
Property Type: Country Pub
Sale Type: Freehold Going Concern
Region: West Coast
Physical Address: Little Wanganui Hotel RD3 Karamea Buller, West Coast, N.Z.
Price: Country Pub & Accommodation - $1,350,000 +SAV+ GST IF ANY
Broker: Tracey GreenMobile: +64 22 410 8710
Nestled amid the serene hills of Kahurangi National Park and the picturesque West Coast beaches, The Little Wanganui Hotel offers a unique blend of rustic charm and stylish ambience. Just a short 10-minute drive from Karamea and positioned at the gateway to the Heaphy Track, this property presents an exceptional opportunity for those seeking a thriving hospitality business in a stunning natural setting.
- Pub rooms with shared facilities
- 2 Bunk Cabins
- 4 Double Bed + Bunk + Kitchen Cabins
- 3 Self-contained Double Bed + Single + Bunk Cabins
- Campervan sites with external ablution block
- Licensed for 100 people
- On and off-license
- Modern-designed lounge/restaurant area
- Pool table and darts
- Outdoor setting and beer garden
Additional Property Features:
- Manager’s Quarter with 2 bedrooms and private outdoor space
- 3-vehicle garage
- Rain tanks for sustainable water supply 120,000lt
- 10 minutes from Karamea, 1 hour 10 minutes to Westport
- Proximity to renowned tracks such as Heaphy, Wangapeka, Karamea-Leslie, Mount Stormy, and Karamea George
- Nearby attractions include Honeycomb Cave, Oparara Tours, Fenian Track, Cavern Creek Cave System, The Big Rimu Tree, Old Ghost Rd, and Oparara Basin Walks (Limestone Arches & Cave Walks)
- Services both local community and visiting tour groups
- Ideal for independent travellers seeking a unique experience
- Profitable business model crafted by current vendors
- Perfect for individuals with a hospitality background or those looking for a new chapter
- Owners, who fell in love with the business without prior experience, are motivated to sell
This is a turnkey opportunity for someone passionate about hospitality or eager for a lifestyle change. The Little Wanganui Hotel has been transformed into a profitable venture by the current owners, who now seek new owners to continue its success. Act quickly to seize this chance to own a piece of paradise at the beginning of the Heaphy Track. Don’t miss out on the chance to make The Little Wanganui Hotel your next business venture. Contact us for more information and to schedule a viewing.
For more information or to arrange your private viewing, please contact specialist Accommodation Business Broker, Tracey Green on +64 022 410 8710 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Listing Information for this Tourism Business will be disclosed to registered, approved Potential Purchasers.
Become a Registered User:
To gain access and download full confidential individual files on businesses for sale on this website, you must first be a registered user, and have ticked the box that you agree to the strict terms and conditions of the confidentiality agreement, provided by TourismProperties.com.
This is a simple two-minute process, which you can complete by selecting ‘Register’ at the top right hand of your device now.
If you are already registered with us:
You can request full access to this listing’s confidential files by:
- Logging in with your existing user name (your email used to register) and your password, then by
- Locating the listing you are interested in viewing Listing Files, then
- Navigating to the ‘Documents‘ tab, of the listing you are interested in, and
- Selecting ‘Request Access‘ to the confidential information here within.
We will quickly respond confirming your approval.
When you are emailed your ‘access approval’ notification, you need to be logged in to our website, in order to view and/or download the confidential files, which are located in your ‘Document Library‘.
If you are already logged in now:
Simply register your interest here, by navigating to the ‘Documents‘ tab, and selecting ‘Request Access‘ to the confidential information here within, and Adrian will come back to you by email with your access notification.
Stopped in here for lunch, absolutely tasty big meals not a crumb left on my plate. Highly recommended
Booked a cabin last minute, staff very kind and accommodating and the cabin was clean and comfortable.
Didn’t have the pleasure of eating there, but the food looked amazing.
A short walk to the magnificent beach to watch the sunset. Highly recommend.
The new owners are really friendly and helpful. They made us feel like old friends and really welcomed us. Accommodation is good, very clean and comfortable. Food is good and reasonably priced. Also when Mother had a fall, something she does reasonably often now, they gave us a first aid kit even though all we needed at that time was a bandage. Thank you. Greatly appreciated
Update 7 July 2023. Still a great place. We have stayed for first week of school holidays. Grand children are 5 7 11 and 14. All are enjoying themselves. Also great internet, which is always an advantage