Please register your interest on this listing, on the 'Documents Tab' tab.
Property Ref: 3238
Hotel Development For Sale, Hokitika NZ
Seeking expressions of interest from hotel operators wanting to strategically strengthen their hotel portfolio geographically on the West Coast of New Zealand, for the leasehold interest and the freehold investment.
Proposed Development: Five storey hotel complex offering 90 -100 guest rooms approx., meeting spaces, restaurant, bar, reception, lobby lounge, public areas and off street parking for coaches and guests.
Prime location: Within easy walking distance to the main tourist retail precinct in the heart of Hokitika’s Township. The hotel will overlook the river mouth with views of the Southern Alps, Mt Cook and Ocean Coastline. The land parcel is 3770 m2 more or less and represents a fantastic opportunity to own and operate an international standard hotel and benefit from the tourism boom in New Zealand.
Proposed Hotel spaces:
- Ground floor, hotel lobby, reception & gym.
- Mezzanine, house bar, lounge and guest rooms.
- Level 1, meeting spaces, restaurant & bar, kitchen and guest rooms.
- Levels 2 – 5, guest rooms, a maximum of 27 rooms per typical floor.
- Owner/operator lease option, full fit out by the operator. Terms of the lease to be negotiated.
- Owner/operator freehold investment, fit out by the operator.
Key Tourism Statistic National: Source Statistics New Zealand.
- International visitor arrivals (year ending December 2015) 3,132,000 growth 10%pa.
- Commercial accommodation (year ending December 2015) hotel nights 12,832,000 growth 5% pa.
- Economic Contribution (year ending December 2015) Tourism Market Domestic Expenditure ($b) 18.1, growth 6.3%. International ($b)11.8, growth 17.1%
- International Tourism forecast (period 2015 to 2021) Total Visitor Arrivals (millions) 2021 3.8, growth PA 4%.
Key International Markets in 2021:
- Australia Visitors 1.5m Spend 2.2M
- China Visitors 571,000 Spend 2.6M
- USA Visitors 307,000 Spend 1.7M
- UK Visitors 217,000 Spend $981,000
- Germany Visitors 118,000 Spend $675,000
- Japan Visitors 90,000 Spend $191,000
Please register your level of interest with Brad Watts hotel specialist broker. Mob: 0212 780 919 email:email@example.com.
HOKITIKA - HISTORY & HERITAGE
Full Listing Information for this Tourism Business will be disclosed to registered, approved Potential Purchasers.
Become a Registered User:
To gain access and download full confidential individual files on businesses for sale on this website, you must first be a registered user, and have ticked the box that you agree to the strict terms and conditions of the confidentiality agreement, provided by TourismProperties.com.
This is a simple two-minute process, which you can complete by selecting ‘Register’ at the top right hand of your device now.
If you are already registered with us:
You can request full access to this listing’s confidential files by:
- Logging in with your existing user name (your email used to register) and your password, then by
- Locating the listing you are interested in viewing Listing Files, then
- Navigating to the ‘Documents‘ tab, of the listing you are interested in, and
- Selecting ‘Request Access‘ to the confidential information here within.
We will quickly respond confirming your approval.
When you are emailed your ‘access approval’ notification, you need to be logged in to our website, in order to view and/or download the confidential files, which are located in your ‘Document Library‘.
If you are already logged in now:
Simply register your interest here, by navigating to the ‘Documents‘ tab, and selecting ‘Request Access‘ to the confidential information here within, and Adrian will come back to you by email with your access notification.
Property TypeDevelopment Site
Sale TypeFreehold Investment
Leasehold Interest (Business)