Please register your interest on this listing, on the 'Documents Tab' tab.
Property Ref: 49116
Lake Brunner Development Opportunity – Motel, Holiday Park and Land for Sale
Property Type: Development Site, Holiday Parks / Caravan Parks, Motels
Sale Type: Freehold Investment
Region: West Coast
Physical Address: Lake Brunner Country Motel & Camp; Holiday Park Arnold Valley Road, Moana, New Zealand
Price: LAND, BUILDINGS & BUSINESS, $1,375,000 + GST (if any)
Broker: Dilan De SilvaMobile: +64 27 444 9692
Lake Brunner Development Opportunity – Motel and Holiday Park for Sale
This site is currently a popular Motel and Holiday Park. It is located approximately 2km from Moana and Lake Brunner on the West Coast of the South Island. The unique property sits on around 6 acres of land, currently featuring a Motel, Cabin Lodge, Cottages and Campervan Parks surrounded by some of the finest West Coast native forest and the South Island Southern Alps as a backdrop. There is plenty of room for development and in fact we have done some homework.
The land provides opportunity to further develop homes and also unit title some of the already built buildings.
- Fantastic property in Moana 2km out from Lake Brunner that is ideal for development.
- This is a 2.57 hectare property has flat land and it is currently run as a Motel and Campervan Park.
- Most of the infrastructure, including roading, electricity, sewerage, water and landscaping, that will allow further development is also in place.
- Vendors have also undertaken a study on how the property can be subdivided and some of its existing buildings can be unit titles and it proves very feasible.
- The growing demand for residential or holiday home ownership in Lake Brunner will drive this project.
- There is also an opportunity for a developer to either sell some land or buildings for private use or have some units on a lease back option for a motel operation. This way the developer can also sell a motel lease.
- There are many revenue generating opportunities and this is a fantastic piece of land with great potential.
- Take advantage of the growing population in Christchurch. All of them are looking for a holiday home.
IN THE AREA
- Trout Fishing
- Walking Tracks
- Kotuku Pottery
- Bird Watching and Photography
- Glowworm Caves
Lake Brunner Country Motel and Holiday Park is the perfect getaway for couples, families or friends looking for a relaxing and wholesome break to be one with nature and the beautiful surrounds.
The establishment lends itself to hosting group bookings for fishing, tramping, biking, boat and 4×4 clubs, family reunions and year end corporate functions.
Lake Brunner is the largest lake on the West Coast. The lake and some of the surrounding rivers and streams are renowned for brown trout fishing with year round fishing in the lake and some of the rivers. Most of the lake is only able to be reached by boat though some areas can be walked to especially when the lake is low in mid to late summer. It is fed by a number of small rivers and streams all of which offer excellent fishing opportunities where they enter the lake. At the northern tip is the small settlement of Moana.
Full Listing Information for this Tourism Business will be disclosed to registered, approved Potential Purchasers.
Become a Registered User:
To gain access and download full confidential individual files on businesses for sale on this website, you must first be a registered user, and have ticked the box that you agree to the strict terms and conditions of the confidentiality agreement, provided by TourismProperties.com.
This is a simple two-minute process, which you can complete by selecting ‘Register’ at the top right hand of your device now.
If you are already registered with us:
You can request full access to this listing’s confidential files by:
- Logging in with your existing user name (your email used to register) and your password, then by
- Locating the listing you are interested in viewing Listing Files, then
- Navigating to the ‘Documents‘ tab, of the listing you are interested in, and
- Selecting ‘Request Access‘ to the confidential information here within.
We will quickly respond confirming your approval.
When you are emailed your ‘access approval’ notification, you need to be logged in to our website, in order to view and/or download the confidential files, which are located in your ‘Document Library‘.
If you are already logged in now:
Simply register your interest here, by navigating to the ‘Documents‘ tab, and selecting ‘Request Access‘ to the confidential information here within, and Adrian will come back to you by email with your access notification.
Property TypeDevelopment Site
Holiday Parks / Caravan Parks