Please register your interest on this listing, on the 'Documents Tab' tab.
Property Ref: 32891
Luxury Resort Hotel Opportunity For sale in Vanuatu
Property Type: Resorts
Sale Type: Investment (on Leasehold Land)
Region: Rest of the World
Physical Address: Frangipani Beach Pavilions, Havannah Harbour Island of Efate Vanuatu, South Pacific
Price: RESORT INVESTMENT/DEVELOPMENT FOR SALE $3,300,000 (USD)
Broker: Dilan De SilvaMobile: +64 27 444 9692
Unique Investment Opportunity in the Heart of a Marine Sanctuary
Very rarely does an opportunity like this come to the market. Here is your opportunity to be a part of something very special, in one of the most stunning locations in the South Pacific. The fact that you have the opportunity to build a Commercial and Residential property over a protected Marine Sanctuary is simply the icing on the cake! It will provide the bliss the world’s guests seek, and you the return on investment you desire, as well as some incredible vacation time for you and your family. You would be hard-pressed to find an opportunity that equals the calibre of this offering anywhere else in the world right now. We are seeking offers of USD 3-33 million, as our current owner is ready to move on to their next adventure, so act swiftly!
With panoramic harbour views, coral reefs and protected tropical marine life, this is the perfect backdrop for the beautiful and generously appointed Luxury Villas, that make up the Frangipani Beach Pavilions Luxury Resort.
- Luxury Resort Development Opportunity
- Approximately resort size is 4,000m²
- Secure 75 year lease with the Vanuatu Government
- Current Building Permit 2019/2021
- Leading Australian Architectural firm, with Tropical Architecture Expertise
- International Landscape Architects
- Luxury, airconditioned 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom, villas, with external staircases to upper floor
- Plus, additional 2 bedroom + 2 bathroom apartments above the Luxe Fashion Boutique and the Yoga and Wellness Centre
- Leasebacks opportunities sought
- Branding and Management Rights Opportunity
- Luxury waterfront lifestyle opportunity
Multi Award Winning Tropical Architects, and Internationally renowned Landscape Architects, have designed a purpose-built resort, featuring 8 luxury villas, plus over-water bures as additional accommodation, plus a restaurant, jetty, spa, retail and Food & Beverage facilities
The Frangipani Resort is an easy 18 minute car journey (on a sealed road), from the newly upgraded Bauerfield International Airport, which welcomes direct flights from places all over the world, such as Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore, U.S.A., Hawaii, Australia and New Zealand (currently subject to change due to the current world climate).
APPROXIMATE TRAVEL TIMES TO RESORT:
- Vanuatu’s newly upgraded Bauerfield International Airport – 18 minutes by car
- Brisbane International Airport – 2.5 hours flying time
- Auckland International Airport – 3.5 hours flying time
THE DA APPROVAL FOR A LUXURY RESORT PROVIDES FOR:
- 8 Freestanding contemporary luxury Villas, each featuring 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms
- Stunning Private Beach
- The Jetty Restaurant, including Sushi & Oyster Bar; Piano Bar & Dance Floor and seating for approximately 150 guests
- The Boardwalk Bistro & Café
- Luxury Fashion Boutique, offering men’s, women’s, and children’s wear
- An Artisan Beauty Spa, featuring hair salon & nail bar
- Authentic Italian Bisazza tiled lap pool & spa pool
- Plus potential for Over-Water-Bures to provide additional feature accommodation (subject to approval)
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST ARE INVITED FOR:
- The Artisan Beauty Spa/Hairdressing + Nail Bar
- The Luxury Fashion Boutique, to include Men’s and Ladies Fashion, including Children’s wear
- An expression of interest has been received from a Queensland based Commercial Building/Construction Company to build the “Frangipani” Project.
- An expression of Interest has been received to operate all the Cafes, Bars, Tapas Bars, The Jetty Restaurant, with the services of a Silver Service Butler, who has vast experience in the Marketing of Special Events
A new 75 year lease upon Strata Titling for the Villas and A ‘NEW’ 75 year lease upon Strata Titling for the Villas and Commercial/Tourism Lease DIRECT with the VANUATU Government on behalf of the village.
An additional development application will need to be submitted to the Government, with the Plan, for the Foreshore Development, which would include the application for the over-water-bures, as additional accommodation.
If you would like to know more, please register, then navigate to the Documents tab above the main image, and request access, thank you.
Full Listing Information for this Tourism Business will be disclosed to registered, approved Potential Purchasers.
Become a Registered User:
To gain access and download full confidential individual files on businesses for sale on this website, you must first be a registered user, and have ticked the box that you agree to the strict terms and conditions of the confidentiality agreement, provided by TourismProperties.com.
This is a simple two-minute process, which you can complete by selecting ‘Register’ at the top right hand of your device now.
If you are already registered with us:
You can request full access to this listing’s confidential files by:
- Logging in with your existing user name (your email used to register) and your password, then by
- Locating the listing you are interested in viewing Listing Files, then
- Navigating to the ‘Documents‘ tab, of the listing you are interested in, and
- Selecting ‘Request Access‘ to the confidential information here within.
We will quickly respond confirming your approval.
When you are emailed your ‘access approval’ notification, you need to be logged in to our website, in order to view and/or download the confidential files, which are located in your ‘Document Library‘.
If you are already logged in now:
Simply register your interest here, by navigating to the ‘Documents‘ tab, and selecting ‘Request Access‘ to the confidential information here within, and Adrian will come back to you by email with your access notification.
32891 | Frangipani Resort - Information Memorandum
32891 | Frangipani Resort - E-Brochure
32891 | Frangipani Resort - Information Brochure
32891 | Frangipani Resort - A4 Flyer
32891 | Frangipani Resort - Land Lease Information
32891 | Frangipani Resort - Master Plan
32891 | Frangipani Resort - Architectural Proposal
32891 | Frangipani Resort - Over-Water-Bure: Financial Cost Information
32891 | Frangipani Resort - Over-Water-Bure: Guest Number Information
32891 | Frangipani Resort - Foreshore Application Information
Sale TypeInvestment (on Leasehold Land)
RegionRest of the World
Physical AddressFrangipani Beach Pavilions, Havannah Harbour Island of Efate Vanuatu, South Pacific
PriceRESORT INVESTMENT/DEVELOPMENT FOR SALE $3,300,000 (USD)
Dilan De SilvaTourism, Hospitality & Leisure Business Broker
Canterbury, Marlborough, Tasman & West Coast
International: +64 27 444 9692
NZ Mobile: 027 444 9692
Adrian ChisholmPRINCIPAL | Tourism, Hospitality & Leisure Business Broker
Head Office | Otago & Southland
International: +64 21 727 888
NZ Mobile: 021 727 888