Please register your interest on this listing, on the 'Documents Tab' tab.
Property Ref: 70185
Extraordinary Tourism Business Opportunity – Murchison
Seize the unique opportunity to own and operate a distinguished tourism activity business with a rich 25-year history. Nestled on the picturesque Buller River, this thriving business has become a staple attraction for visitors both domestically and worldwide.
- Home to New Zealand’s longest Swing Bridge – A 110m swing bridge, suspended 19 meters above the Buller River.
- Products include the iconic Swing bridge, gold panning, Heritage Park and the “Comet Line” flying fox
- Partnerships with local Jetboat company provides additional revenue opportunities
- A high influx of international visitors, now back to pre-COVID levels, ensures continuous profitability.
- Consistent financial track record with projected growth of 10-20%
- 2 hectares of land, the Heritage Park is home to native flora and fauna and significant geographical sites
- Series of walking tracks for visitors to explore featuring interpretive panels
- Historic Gold Mining equipment dotted around the Heritage Park
Conveniently located on the Buller River, just 15 minutes from Murchison, accessible from Nelson, Picton, Westport, and the West Coast. The business captures traffic travelling via the Upper Buller Gorge road (SH6).
Ideal for an owner ready to engage hands-on, this turnkey business ensures swift returns with established systems in place. Don’t miss your chance to own an iconic piece of the region’s tourism landscape. Enquire now and step into the legacy of Buller Gorge Swingbridge Adventure and Heritage Park.
For more information or to arrange your private viewing, please contact specialist Activity Business Broker, Tracey Green on +64 22 410 8710 or email email@example.com
Full Listing Information for this Tourism Business will be disclosed to registered, approved Potential Purchasers.
Become a Registered User:
To gain access and download full confidential individual files on businesses for sale on this website, you must first be a registered user, and have ticked the box that you agree to the strict terms and conditions of the confidentiality agreement, provided by TourismProperties.com.
This is a simple two-minute process, which you can complete by selecting ‘Register’ at the top right hand of your device now.
If you are already registered with us:
You can request full access to this listing’s confidential files by:
- Logging in with your existing user name (your email used to register) and your password, then by
- Locating the listing you are interested in viewing Listing Files, then
- Navigating to the ‘Documents‘ tab, of the listing you are interested in, and
- Selecting ‘Request Access‘ to the confidential information here within.
We will quickly respond confirming your approval.
When you are emailed your ‘access approval’ notification, you need to be logged in to our website, in order to view and/or download the confidential files, which are located in your ‘Document Library‘.
If you are already logged in now:
Simply register your interest here, by navigating to the ‘Documents‘ tab, and selecting ‘Request Access‘ to the confidential information here within, and Adrian will come back to you by email with your access notification.