Please register your interest on this listing, on the 'Documents Tab' tab.
Property Ref: 49622
Lake Brunner Motor Camp for Sale
Property Type: Going Concern on Leasehold Land
Sale Type: Freehold Going Concern (on Leasehold Land)
Region: West Coast
Physical Address: Lake Brunner Motor Camp Ahau Street, Moana, New Zealand
Price: FHGC on Leasehold Land, Offers Over $1,490,000
Broker: Dilan De SilvaMobile: +64 27 444 9692
The Waterfront Lake Brunner Motor Camp for Sale
Lake Brunner Motor Camp promises you a true kiwi experience. Ideally located within 2.5 hours from Christchurch and 2 Minutes walk to the foreshore, this is a classic kiwi motor camp. This is a wonderfully unique property situated by some of the finest West Coast native forest and the South Island Southern Alps as a backdrop.
- Pristine waterfront view
- The park consists of cabins, campervan parking area, both powered and non powered, van parking area and camping area
- A tidy complex that have gone through a massive upgrade
- A very popular place in Lake Brunner and its positioned within walking distance to all facilities
- The buildings and business belong to the owner
- The land is on a long term lease, with 4 years left in the current lease and council will issue a new 30 year lease on its expiry
- The space to develop 10 elevated deluxe cabins that has an uninterrupted lake view
- The Park has seen an increased number of visitors with their motorhomes and e-bikes
- A place with a very popular bicycle trail
- The town also boosts of new developments and convenience for a fantastic lifestyle
- Lake Brunner is also a stopping spot for the Trans Alpine train
- Lake Brunner is on the map with the growing population of Christchurch and is reachable within 2.5 hours
- The town has boomed with its residential and holiday home market and it is currently a hot spot
- Potential to develop a retail, bike hire, fishing gear hire, kayak hire, ect business
- Trout Fishing
- Walking Tracks
- Kotuku Pottery
- Bird Watching and Photography
- Glow-worm Caves
With the growing Christchurch population Lake Brunner has grown as a township where people come for holidays with their boats and water crafts. The largest lake on the West Coast, next to the Moana township, is highly prized by Tangata Whenua and a mecca for year-round trout fishing. Some of our best days are in winter with crisp, clear days and uninterrupted views of the Southern Alps. Take your pick from a range of water activities – jet boating to yachting, swimming to kayaking, paddle boarding to just taking time to unwind the lake provides opportunities for all. Lake Brunner is the largest lake on the West Coast. The lake and some of the surrounding rivers and streams are renowned for brown trout fishing with year round fishing in the lake and some of the rivers. Most of the lake is only able to be reached by boat though some areas can be walked to especially when the lake is low in mid to late summer. It is fed by a number of small rivers and streams all of which offer excellent fishing opportunities where they enter the lake. At the northern tip is the small settlement of Moana.
If you would like to know more, please register here on our website, and then navigate to the Documents tab above the main image, and request access to the confidential information therein, thank you.
Full Listing Information for this Tourism Business will be disclosed to registered, approved Potential Purchasers.
Become a Registered User:
To gain access and download full confidential individual files on businesses for sale on this website, you must first be a registered user, and have ticked the box that you agree to the strict terms and conditions of the confidentiality agreement, provided by TourismProperties.com.
This is a simple two-minute process, which you can complete by selecting ‘Register’ at the top right hand of your device now.
If you are already registered with us:
You can request full access to this listing’s confidential files by:
- Logging in with your existing user name (your email used to register) and your password, then by
- Locating the listing you are interested in viewing Listing Files, then
- Navigating to the ‘Documents‘ tab, of the listing you are interested in, and
- Selecting ‘Request Access‘ to the confidential information here within.
We will quickly respond confirming your approval.
When you are emailed your ‘access approval’ notification, you need to be logged in to our website, in order to view and/or download the confidential files, which are located in your ‘Document Library‘.
If you are already logged in now:
Simply register your interest here, by navigating to the ‘Documents‘ tab, and selecting ‘Request Access‘ to the confidential information here within, and Adrian will come back to you by email with your access notification.
49622 | Lake Brunner Motor Camp | Financials 2021
49622 | Lake Brunner Motor Camp | Lease Documents
49622 | Lake Brunner Motor Camp | Business Overview Document