Please register your interest on this listing, on the 'Documents Tab' tab.
Property Ref: 24934
Jackson’s Retreat Alpine Holiday Park For Sale on the West Coast
Property Type: Holiday Parks / Caravan Parks, Other Accommodation, Development Opportunities, Commercial Real Estate
Sale Type: Freehold Going Concern
Region: West Coast
Physical Address: 4464 Otira Highway 73, Arthurs Pass, Jackson’s, Greymouth 7840
Price: FREEHOLD GOING CONCERN, asking $1,185,000 +SAV +GST (if any)
Broker: Dilan De SilvaMobile: +64 27 444 9692
One in a Million Upmarket Campervan Retreat For Sale in the West Coast
Jacksons Retreat Alpine Holiday Park is rated as the number one holiday park in New Zealand and is awarded with a TripAdvisor hall of fame. There is nothing like it in New Zealand.
Here is truly a rare opportunity to own this five star, lucrative and trendy Freehold Going Concern Campervan and Holiday Retreat in Jacksons, West Coast, New Zealand.
The location, views, concept, private access to a waterfall and glow-worm walks, extremely tidy and renovated guest facilities and a newly renovated manager’s residence is only a few reasons amongst many, as to why this is a one of a kind opportunity.
- Rare Freehold Going Concern in New Zealand
- Qualmark 5 Star Holiday Park with impeccably maintained modern facilities
- Has undergone an extensive refurbishment and maintenance programme including energy efficient park services, state of the art security system, park management systems and eco-friendly initiatives
- The list of awards and acclamations include; TripAdvisor hall of fame, continually rated as the Top Holiday Park in NZ, AirBnB – Super Host, Innovation Award, Supreme Winner 3 year running, Wiki Camps – Best Holiday Park 2019, NZ Tourism – Gold Member, etc.
- The Only Holiday Park between Christchurch & West Coast (Greymouth/Hokitika ) located in one of the main tourist routes North or South from East or West.
- Prime elevated land to future proof expansion with park services already in place to accommodate additional guests
- Unique accommodation catering for large or small family groups while it is also convenient for the first night from Christchurch after picking up a motorhome or last night before returning a motorhome
- Views and locality to one of NZ’s largest braided rivers “The Mighty Taramakau” and the snow-capped mountains “Southern Alps”
- A location with a natural spring creek, wildlife, 100% pure NZ rain forest, extensive bird life including opportunities to see the Great Spotted Kiwi
- And for the owners there is a two bedroom, recently renovated, high specs, luxury residence with stunning views
- Extensive Garages, storage and workshop facilities
- That’s not all, the property offers massive opportunities for garden lovers, a free range chicken coop, and a large tunnel house with the opportunity to be self-sufficient with your fruits and veggies and the opportunity to propagate native plants for replanting on the property.
This is a Boutique Holiday Park offering excellent income whilst still offering plenty of Fishing, Boating, Hiking, Cycling, Jet Boating, Hunting, Skiiing, etc, all on your doorstep. With the highest level of presentation, dedication and attention to detail, the buildings both internally and externally, the management and booking system, the marketing and branding, will have the new owner with very little to do in the immediate future.
A large site measuring approximately 5.1 hectares, comprises of powered and non-powered RV parking lots, plenty of space for tents, unique undercover RV/Tent sites (innovation award) cabins, luxury bathrooms, kitchen and lounge facilities and a 3 bedroom, fully self-contained private guest house.
This is a brilliant opportunity to own your own tourism business in a key location and live life in serenity, while making a great income
Exclusive for Jacksons Retreat Alpine Holiday Park Guests: The Ngarimu Walking Track: Waterfall 40min, 1860’s Quartz/Gold Mine 2.5hrs, Glow Worm Dells 4 various sites that are exclusive to Jacksons Retreat guests only.
In the area: Centrally located for activities from: Arthurs Pass National Park 33km’s, Lake Brunner 40km’s, Punakaiki National Park 107km’s, Greymouth/Hokitika 67km’s, Great Glacier region 220km’s
If you’re looking for a dream New Zealand property, offering a wonderful work/life balance, on a main tourist route, that also has potential to grow, then contact Dilan now.
If you would like to know more, please register here on our website, and then navigate to the Documents tab above the main image, and request access to the confidential information therein, thank you.
Jackson's Retreat Alpine Holiday Park
Jackson's Retreat Private Villa
Full Listing Information for this Tourism Business will be disclosed to registered, approved Potential Purchasers.
Become a Registered User:
To gain access and download full confidential individual files on businesses for sale on this website, you must first be a registered user, and have ticked the box that you agree to the strict terms and conditions of the confidentiality agreement, provided by TourismProperties.com.
This is a simple two-minute process, which you can complete by selecting ‘Register’ at the top right hand of your device now.
If you are already registered with us:
You can request full access to this listing’s confidential files by:
- Logging in with your existing user name (your email used to register) and your password, then by
- Locating the listing you are interested in viewing Listing Files, then
- Navigating to the ‘Documents‘ tab, of the listing you are interested in, and
- Selecting ‘Request Access‘ to the confidential information here within.
We will quickly respond confirming your approval.
When you are emailed your ‘access approval’ notification, you need to be logged in to our website, in order to view and/or download the confidential files, which are located in your ‘Document Library‘.
If you are already logged in now:
Simply register your interest here, by navigating to the ‘Documents‘ tab, and selecting ‘Request Access‘ to the confidential information here within, and Adrian will come back to you by email with your access notification.
24934 | Jacksons Retreat Alpine Holiday Park For Sale | Financials
24934 | Jacksons Retreat Alpine Holiday Park For Sale | Site Map
24934 | Jacksons Retreat Alpine Holiday Park for Sale | Vendor Notes
24934 | Jacksons Retreat Alpine Holiday Park for Sale | Certificates
Trip Advisor. com
Trip Advisor. com
Lovely house on the outskirts of town. Welcoming hostess, very friendly, and the room is large, airy, and very comfortable, with all the facilities and amenities you would expect. In addition, we had 2 lots of washing done, and dried, which was a huge bonus, and very welcome. Breakfast was large and hot – brilliant!
Sweet and thoughtful ★★★★
We had planned our Franz Josef adventure nearly a year out. So we were stunned to hear of the floods washing away roads and stranding tourists in December!
Bernie was terrific in keeping me informed, providing clear updates and offering whatever flexibility we might need/desire.
We thought we’d have to skip that portion but roads were mended quickly and we had two great nights with Bernie and Jerrod. I’ve lost my pictures but our superior room was very spacious, with a kettle, hooks, a small chest and plentiful counter space. The bathroom was likewise roomy and well equipped; the shower was a little less powerful than I prefer but is intended to be like a gentle rain, said Bernie when asked! (FYI room 2 was upstairs with a good number of creaky stairs to drag your bags.)
Bernie’s thoughtful touches made Holly Homestead really stand out: earplugs by the bed; a night light in the bathroom; port in the cozy parlor with fireplace; complimentary drinks in the small fridge in the kitchen; and use of the kitchen fridge. Restaurant info and menus are provided. And she even called Fox Glacier for us to check on our excursion the next day.
We had two early starts and Bernie and Jerrod accommodated us with nice breakfasts to get going (he’s the breakfast chef). Bernie bakes bread and scones and it was difficult not to eat them all up as they came out of the oven the night before.
The home is just a few minutes drive past town, and slightly back from the main road. There was a tiny bit of traffic noise, which stopped at bedtime. Parking is right out in front of the house.
Wonderful, comfortable accommodation in a fascinating and beautiful period building. Bernie the host is most welcoming, friendly and helpful, and provides lots of really useful information on where to eat in the village etc. Breakfast is made to order and is fantastic, to complete a thoroughly enjoyable stay. Highly recommended.
10 /10 Exceptional
Clean, well kept, very energetic and voluble hostess/owner of B&B. Happy that room had lots of horizontal space to put our baggage – something that is missing in many locations. Good breakfast both cold and warm eggs/meat prepared by the man of the house acting as chef. Liked the bed and was quiet.
DislikedNone to speak of.
Don’t Review on anything! But this place is beyond doubt the best BnB we’ve ever stayed in! The breakfast was amazing!!! Bernie & Gerard We hope to be back soon.
We booked on day of staying and were not disappointed. The warm welcome we received and excellent breakfast was a clear bonus. The hotel was full but was also very quite. When next visiting the area we would not hesitate to stay at the Holly Homestead again.
5/5 |Loved our stay here! The house is beautiful and the place is so quiet and relaxing. Bernie was so welcoming and helpful with tips and advices. Short walk to town. Would highly recommend.
5/5 |Wonderful rooms beautifully appointed, fantastic breakfast and Bernie is a lovely host. Highly recommend!
5/5 |Fantastic place with amazing hosts. Attention to detail is just first class! So helpful with all the tips and advice. Breakfast was amazing and delicious. Spoilt with fresh baked cookies. One of the best experiences I’ve had, and I’m a seasoned traveller. Thanks again for a lovely stay.
Source: Online review platforms.
Property TypeHoliday Parks / Caravan Parks
Commercial Real Estate