Please register your interest on this listing, on the 'Documents Tab' tab.
Property Ref: 52087
Freehold Investment Opportunity, Now For Sale, Near Whanganui
Property Type: Bars, Commercial Real Estate, Development Opportunities, Taverns, Country Pub, Rural Real Estate
Sale Type: Freehold Investment
Physical Address: 1 Kaipo Street, Waitotara, Taranaki
Price: FREEHOLD INVESTMENT: LAND & BUILDINGS, $850,000 +GST( if any)
Broker: Kamal SharmaMobile: +64 22 0515 782
Fantastic Freehold Investment Opportunity Near Whanganui
New to the market, this freehold property is superbly located, just out of Whanganui. It presents a Land and Building opportunity that can be yours for only NZD $850,000 +GST (if any). It is only 34 kilometers (approx.) from Whanganui CBD, on SH3, going towards Hawera, South Taranaki. It is fully leased and is currently running as a Hotel and General Store operating under the trade name of Waitotara Store. The current business serves the great local community as well as visitors passing through, and also many hunting, fishing and car clubs that make it a destination in it’s own right, and it is essentially a monopoly business.
Land & Building Configuration:
- The hotel has total of 9 accommodation rooms, located on the 1st-floor
- 3 double rooms/ 3 single/1 twin rooms plus 2 rooms currently used for the owner accommodation.
- An additional small room used as Office plus shared bathrooms and toilets.
- Bar and restaurant facilities
- Function Room
- Dairy & general store
- NZ Post services
- Plus there is ample car parking
Reasons to buy now:
- Fully leased land & buildings, returning $52,000 per annum +GST (approx.)
- Well-established long-standing tenants for the last 12 years
- Freehold Investment opportunity (Business) 681m² more or less
- Total Land area: 6982m² more or less
- Plus there is further Development opportunity!
Here is a very rare opportunity to secure this multi-use property, fully- leased, with future development potential, on a busy State Highway, just 27 minutes (approx.) drive from Whanganui.
As a freehold investment, this presents an incredible opportunity, where you can get in front of the curve with guaranteed rental income until you’re ready to embark on some further development opportunity, subject to council consent.
ADDITIONAL PURCHASING OPPORTUNITY
It’s possible to secure the LAND, BUILDINGS, & BUSINESS now!
You can buy the Leasehold Interest Business for the additional asking price: NZD $220,000 +GST (If any) +SAV
For all the details on the Leasehold Interest Business (only) For Sale: CLICK HERE
If you’re after a lifestyle change, that allows you to live and work in an area far away from the hustle and bustle of city life, then contact me now. This is an opportunity you will not want to miss!
Don’t delay, register now or call Kamal, sole agent, for all the details now.
Full Listing Information for this Tourism Business will be disclosed to registered, approved Potential Purchasers.
Become a Registered User:
To gain access and download full confidential individual files on businesses for sale on this website, you must first be a registered user, and have ticked the box that you agree to the strict terms and conditions of the confidentiality agreement, provided by TourismProperties.com.
This is a simple two-minute process, which you can complete by selecting ‘Register’ at the top right hand of your device now.
If you are already registered with us:
You can request full access to this listing’s confidential files by:
- Logging in with your existing user name (your email used to register) and your password, then by
- Locating the listing you are interested in viewing Listing Files, then
- Navigating to the ‘Documents‘ tab, of the listing you are interested in, and
- Selecting ‘Request Access‘ to the confidential information here within.
We will quickly respond confirming your approval.
When you are emailed your ‘access approval’ notification, you need to be logged in to our website, in order to view and/or download the confidential files, which are located in your ‘Document Library‘.
If you are already logged in now:
Simply register your interest here, by navigating to the ‘Documents‘ tab, and selecting ‘Request Access‘ to the confidential information here within, and Adrian will come back to you by email with your access notification.
52087 | Title Report
Commercial Real Estate
Rural Real Estate