Please register your interest on this listing, on the 'Documents Tab' tab.
Property Ref: 39386
Tourism Accommodation Development For Sale in Queenstown
Property Type: Development Opportunities, Development Site, Investment Opportunities, Vacant Land
Sale Type: Freehold Investment
Region: Queenstown, Central Otago
Physical Address: 11.4 ha (approx.) | 108 Eastburn Road, Crown Terrace, Queenstown, New Zealand
Price: LAND 3.25mil plus GST // OPTIONAL PROJECT 2.975mil plus GST
Broker: Adrian ChisholmMobile: +64 21 727 888
Own the only Commercially Consented Accommodation on the Crown Range!
This superb investment opportunity features an 11.4 ha property (approximately), which is situated only 25 minutes from Queenstown’s International airport.
- The only commercially consented visitor accommodation on the crown range
- A significant property with a total land area of 11.4 ha (approx.)
- Sensational private location featuring exquisite mountain and rural views
- Well located, only 25 minutes to the International Airport
- Option available to include a fully turn-key and completed accommodation project
- A specifically-designed solar-electricity-system enables all five cottages to function completely off grid
This rare opportunity allows for the purchaser(s) to enter into a fixed price with the vendor, who owns Concept Builders, a highly respected local building company, to build 5 tourism accommodation eco-cottages on the property.
This investment may suit a group or family of investors, for example: 5 investors each investing $1,245,000 plus GST, to own this one of a kind eco-tourism accommodation complex on the crown Range, overlooking the Queenstown and the Gibbston Valley regions.
KERERU ECO COTTAGES | MOUNTAIN RETREAT QUEENSTOWN
Kereru Eco Cottages are a 11.4 hectare (approx.) alpine retreat, with the accommodation being set within a private 6.5 (approx.) hectare bird sanctuary. Kereru has been purposefully designed to work in harmony with the environment. The five accommodation cottages look out over ponds and wetlands which feature native plantings and encourage an abundance of bird life. The private location is found down the ‘no exit‘ Eastburn Road on the Crown Range, and offers spectacular sun hours, along with stunning mountain and rural views. With two bedrooms consented for, in each of the self-contained accommodation units, consent is granted for up to 20 people per night, which is ideal for small groups, conference groups, or multiple families.
Kereru is planned to be ‘off grid’, each with its own power source, private water scheme and environmentally friendly septic/grey water disposal perfect for the growing eco-tourism model.
THE OPTIONAL PROJECT AVAILABLE TO THE ASTUTE PURCHASER(S):
An optional project development is available to the purchaser(s) for a fixed cost of $2,975,000 + GST, which has Resource Consent approval, and the turnkey development includes the following:
- Architectural drawings, structural engineer and geotechnical engineer
- QLDC fees
- Base build is fixed due to RC conditions:
- Units are cedar and stone cladding
- Corrugate iron roof
- T&G ply groove and plasterboard interior linings
- Native timber floors
- The purchaser can choose sanitary fittings and fixtures, kitchen design, interior colour, and bathroom tiles
- The vendor has allowed for the purchaser to engage the services of The Workroom, a Wanaka based interior design company and can assist in this area
- Installation of engineered vehicular access way
- All required easements & surveying
- Potable water reticulated to site
- Fire hydrants
- Effluent fields x two
- Rabbit proof fencing
- 6.5 Ha of native plantings
- Windmill, header tank and reticulation of irrigation to plantings
- Specific design solar electricity system enabling all cottages to function completely off grid
This is the opportunity of a lifetime! Be quick to secure this rare land and consent for a new eco-designed accommodation business set in the majestic mountains of Queenstown.
Register now to view the full Information Memorandum and contact Adrian today to register your interest in this incredible property.
For more information or to arrange your viewing, please contact specialist Accommodation Business Broker, Adrian Chisholm, AREINZ, 021 727 888 or email Adrian@tourismproperties.com, or click on the link below.
To find out more please register online, and request access on the Documents tab above the main image.
Full Listing Information for this Tourism Business will be disclosed to registered, approved Potential Purchasers.
Become a Registered User:
To gain access and download full confidential individual files on businesses for sale on this website, you must first be a registered user, and have ticked the box that you agree to the strict terms and conditions of the confidentiality agreement, provided by TourismProperties.com.
This is a simple two-minute process, which you can complete by selecting ‘Register’ at the top right hand of your device now.
If you are already registered with us:
You can request full access to this listing’s confidential files by:
- Logging in with your existing user name (your email used to register) and your password, then by
- Locating the listing you are interested in viewing Listing Files, then
- Navigating to the ‘Documents‘ tab, of the listing you are interested in, and
- Selecting ‘Request Access‘ to the confidential information here within.
We will quickly respond confirming your approval.
When you are emailed your ‘access approval’ notification, you need to be logged in to our website, in order to view and/or download the confidential files, which are located in your ‘Document Library‘.
If you are already logged in now:
Simply register your interest here, by navigating to the ‘Documents‘ tab, and selecting ‘Request Access‘ to the confidential information here within, and Adrian will come back to you by email with your access notification.
Kereru Eco Cottages | Full Information Memorandum
Kereru Eco Cottages | RMA - Consent Summary
Kereru Eco Cottages | Cottage Plans
Property TypeDevelopment Opportunities
Sale TypeFreehold Investment
RegionQueenstown Central Otago
Physical Address11.4 ha (approx.) | 108 Eastburn Road, Crown Terrace, Queenstown, New Zealand
PriceLAND 3.25mil plus GST // OPTIONAL PROJECT 2.975mil plus GST
Adrian ChisholmPRINCIPAL | Tourism, Hospitality & Leisure Business Broker
Head Office | Otago & Southland
International: +64 21 727 888
NZ Mobile: 021 727 888