Please register your interest on this listing, on the 'Documents Tab' tab.
Property Ref: 37967
Beechwoods café, Leasehold interest Business for sale in Murchison
Property Type: Cafes, Leasehold Investment, Other Hospitality
Sale Type: Leasehold Interest (Business)
Physical Address: 32 Waller Street, Murchison, 7007
Price: LEASEHOLD INTEREST BUSINESS FOR SALE - Price by Negotiation
Broker: Dilan De SilvaMobile: +64 27 444 9692
Beechwoods Café – Leasehold Going Concern in Murchison
A fine café, nestled in the heart of Murchison, Beechwoods is a unique venue – Here is an opportunity to help grow this business in our prospering tourism industry. Opportunities like this do not come often!
- Superb location in the thriving township of Murchison
- An organic stop for all travelers between Christchurch and Nelson
- A thermal hot stop for all travelers passing Murchison
- Large Private Dining Area – Seating up to 200 people
- Spacious Conference Room
- Well-appointed open fireplace
- Fully equipped Commercial Kitchen
- Ample outdoor area with a playground
- Extra-long lease period and with a reasonable rent structure
- Tested, trialed, and fine-tuned menu to suit all clients and bring in net high profits
- New ongoing catering contracts that are worth a great revenue
- Produces amazing net profits and a high revenue turnover
- World-Class Fishing
- Superb Hunting, Caving and Rock Climbing
- White Water Rafting and Kayaking down the Buller River
- Wonderful Tramping
- Camping and Backpacking
- Mountain biking,
- Nelson lakes national park
Murchison is a town in the Tasman Region of the South Island of New Zealand. It is near the western end of the “Four Rivers Plain”, at the confluence of the Buller River and the Matakitaki River. The other two rivers are the Mangles River, and the Matiri River. It is the true definition of an undiscovered outdoor paradise, located in the top half of New Zealand’s South Island. The township is an ode to its gold mining past with many buildings still in their original form from the late 1800’s and early 1900s attracting tourists and locals alike.
This business won’t last long. Enquire today!
If you would like to know more, please register here on our website, and then navigate to the Documents tab above the main image, and request access to the confidential information therein, thank you.
Full Listing Information for this Tourism Business will be disclosed to registered, approved Potential Purchasers.
Become a Registered User:
To gain access and download full confidential individual files on businesses for sale on this website, you must first be a registered user, and have ticked the box that you agree to the strict terms and conditions of the confidentiality agreement, provided by TourismProperties.com.
This is a simple two-minute process, which you can complete by selecting ‘Register’ at the top right hand of your device now.
If you are already registered with us:
You can request full access to this listing’s confidential files by:
- Logging in with your existing user name (your email used to register) and your password, then by
- Locating the listing you are interested in viewing Listing Files, then
- Navigating to the ‘Documents‘ tab, of the listing you are interested in, and
- Selecting ‘Request Access‘ to the confidential information here within.
We will quickly respond confirming your approval.
When you are emailed your ‘access approval’ notification, you need to be logged in to our website, in order to view and/or download the confidential files, which are located in your ‘Document Library‘.
If you are already logged in now:
Simply register your interest here, by navigating to the ‘Documents‘ tab, and selecting ‘Request Access‘ to the confidential information here within, and Adrian will come back to you by email with your access notification.
37967 | Beechwood Cafe | Financials
37967 | Beechwood Cafe | Lease Front Page
37967 | Beechwood Cafe | Business Overview Document