Please register your interest on this listing, on the 'Documents Tab' tab.
Property Ref: 34863
Lakewood Lodge, Freehold Going Concern For Sale in Rangiriri,Waikato
Property Type: Lodges, Backpackers, Development Site, Commercial Real Estate, Development Opportunities, Investment Opportunities, Other Accommodation, Rural Real Estate, Motels
Sale Type: Freehold Going Concern
Physical Address: 585 Glen Murray Road,Rangiriri.Waikato
Price: LAND, BUILDING & BUSINESS $3,900,000 +GST (if any)
Broker: Kamal SharmaMobile: +64 22 0515 782
Lakewood Lodge, NZ’s premier Adventure Farm Camp & Events Centre for sale!
Since 1995 Lakewood Lodge has provided camps, events, retreats, adventure days, and more for schools, businesses and tourists.
Lakewood Lodge provides the highest quality educational and cultural exchange camps and events to enrich the lives of young people and adults.
It provides a safe homely environment where all guests can improve their self-confidence, leadership skills, and learn about caring for the environment and animals.
Lakewood Lodge is the largest privately owned Farm Camp in the North Island with numerous activities such as the twin 130 metre Flying Fox, Kayaking, Climbing Wall, Archery, Low Ropes, Horse tuition and many more to suit a variety of needs.
- Lot 1: Approx. 6339 square metres of land
- Lot 2: Approx. 7216 square metres of land
- Lot 3: Approx. 66350 square metres of land
The entire property is spread over approximately 21 acres of park like grounds. Both lots 1 and 2 present plenty of development opportunities for motel style units, apartments, upmarket resort-style villas, retirement homes, residential houses or a large Retreat Centre subject to standard council consents, and the main business operates on Lot 3, which houses the Main Building, consisting of an office, 5 downstairs bedrooms, fully equipped commercial kitchen, laundry, staffroom, spacious lounge plus two huge bunkrooms upstairs.
- The entire complex has a license to cater for up to 150 people and meets all Council and Health and Safety requirements.
- It has combinations of rooms to suit all budgets -Lakeview Rooms, Family Rooms, Cabins, Barns, Bunk bed style accommodation in dormitory style rooms.
- This is one of its kind with so many facilities catering to groups mainly from 25 to 150 in numbers.
- Just 1 hour to Auckland and 40 minutes from Hamilton.
- Full training and vendor assistance provided to suit the buyer’s requirement.
- A significant proportion of the business is supported by a variety of groups which include excellent forward bookings.
INCLUDED IN THE SALE
- The Barn Bunkroom
- 3 chalets, overlooking a stunning man-made lake
- 2 cabins
- Shower block
- Kayaks and all equipment needed for the activities
- Games Hall
- Staff quarters
- 2 bedroom cottage (owner/manager’s accommodation)
- Livestock – horses, pigs, goats, chickens and sheep
- Plus two barns, a storage container, and all equipment required for the maintenance of the property, as per the chattels list
This is a great opportunity for an astute business investor/s to manage the business and also an opportunity to develop further.
All viewing strictly by prior appointment only.
If you would like to know more, please register here on our website, and then navigate to the Documents tab above the main image, and request access to the confidential information therein, thank you.
NZ's Premier Lakewood Lodge, Freehold Going Concern Now For Sale
Full Listing Information for this Tourism Business will be disclosed to registered, approved Potential Purchasers.
Become a Registered User:
To gain access and download full confidential individual files on businesses for sale on this website, you must first be a registered user, and have ticked the box that you agree to the strict terms and conditions of the confidentiality agreement, provided by TourismProperties.com.
This is a simple two-minute process, which you can complete by selecting ‘Register’ at the top right hand of your device now.
If you are already registered with us:
You can request full access to this listing’s confidential files by:
- Logging in with your existing user name (your email used to register) and your password, then by
- Locating the listing you are interested in viewing Listing Files, then
- Navigating to the ‘Documents‘ tab, of the listing you are interested in, and
- Selecting ‘Request Access‘ to the confidential information here within.
We will quickly respond confirming your approval.
When you are emailed your ‘access approval’ notification, you need to be logged in to our website, in order to view and/or download the confidential files, which are located in your ‘Document Library‘.
If you are already logged in now:
Simply register your interest here, by navigating to the ‘Documents‘ tab, and selecting ‘Request Access‘ to the confidential information here within, and Adrian will come back to you by email with your access notification.
Listing 34863: Lakewood Lodge | Lease
Listing 34863: Lakewood Lodge | Financial 2014 to 2020
Listing 34863: Lakewood Lodge | Adventure Mark Certificate
Listing 34863: Lakewood Lodge | Certificate of Sections
Listing 34863: Lakewood Lodge | Resource consent to increase number to 150
Listing 34863: Lakewood Lodge | Surveillance Audit Report
Listing 34863: Lakewood Lodge | proposed Subdivision
Listing 34863: Lakewood Lodge | Chattel List
Listing 34863: Lakewood Lodge | Verification Corrective Action Report
Listing 34863: Lakewood Lodge | Waste Water Report
Listing 34863: Lakewood Lodge | Wastewater Discharge Consent Evaluation Report
Listing 34863: Lakewood Lodge | Management Plan for Sewage System
Commercial Real Estate
Rural Real Estate