Please register your interest on this listing, on the 'Documents Tab' tab.
Property Ref: 20588
Okarito Beach House FHGC For Sale
Okarito Beach House FHGC For Sale
The Okarito Beach House is a real haven away from the main tourist trail. It is situated within a stone’s throw of dramatic West Coast beaches, close to the glacier township of Franz Josef.
Here is a fantastic opportunity to purchase a great business with a great lifestyle.
- Fantastic beach area location
- Three lodges available for rent and one of them can be used for the manager
- Part of a small coastal community located off Highway 6, between Whataroa and Franz Josef glacier
- The area is home to stunning scenery, fabulous sunsets, lush coastal forest and deserted beaches
- Plenty of room for further development
- The price is for 3 separate titles sold together
- Hot Tub and garden area
- The ‘Hutel’: This is a beautiful self-contained compact chalet with its own private deck out front. A studio-style combined King bedroom/kitchen/living/dining area with an en suite.
- Summit Lodge: Newer three-bedroom lodge was built in 2007 and consists of 3 en suite rooms which can be made up as a Twin or Super King. This is a very elegant building with bamboo floors, tasteful décor and a roaring log fire for those winter nights or those we West Coast days. There is a large kitchen and dining area (shared with all 3 bedrooms) featuring a spectacular solid-wood dining table which can easily sit 16 people at once, perfect for larger groups! Twin / Super King x 3 (en suite)
- Rimu House: This is a 3 bedroom house all with en suite, and a kitchen/dining area (shared with all 3 bedrooms). This house has full wheelchair access and a disability-friendly toilet/shower room. A long deck out front provides a great little sun spot for watching the most amazing sunsets. Double room with Queen bed x 2 (en suite). Twin room with 2x Single beds x 1 (en suite)
In the Area: Okarito Lagoon is New Zealand’s largest unmodified wetland. A coastal lagoon, it is 130 kms south of Hokitika, covering an area of about 12km. The lagoon is home to many species of wading birds, including the extremely rare Kotuku (Eastern Great Egret). Very near Okarito is Kotuku’s only New Zealand breeding area. At the southern end of the lagoon is the small beach settlement of Okarito. Bird watching, eco-tours and kayak tours of the lagoon are available, and there are a number of local hikes. The rarest species of kiwi, the Okarito Kiwi – or Rowi – is also found near the town of Okarito in a DOC managed kiwi sanctuary.
If you would like to know more, please register here on our website, and then navigate to the Documents tab above the main image, and request access to the confidential information therein, thank you.
Full Listing Information for this Tourism Business will be disclosed to registered, approved Potential Purchasers.
Become a Registered User:
To gain access and download full confidential individual files on businesses for sale on this website, you must first be a registered user, and have ticked the box that you agree to the strict terms and conditions of the confidentiality agreement, provided by TourismProperties.com.
This is a simple two-minute process, which you can complete by selecting ‘Register’ at the top right hand of your device now.
If you are already registered with us:
You can request full access to this listing’s confidential files by:
- Logging in with your existing user name (your email used to register) and your password, then by
- Locating the listing you are interested in viewing Listing Files, then
- Navigating to the ‘Documents‘ tab, of the listing you are interested in, and
- Selecting ‘Request Access‘ to the confidential information here within.
We will quickly respond confirming your approval.
When you are emailed your ‘access approval’ notification, you need to be logged in to our website, in order to view and/or download the confidential files, which are located in your ‘Document Library‘.
If you are already logged in now:
Simply register your interest here, by navigating to the ‘Documents‘ tab, and selecting ‘Request Access‘ to the confidential information here within, and Adrian will come back to you by email with your access notification.