Please register your interest on this listing, on the 'Documents Tab' tab.
Property Ref: 34183
Meet Riverview Lodge, Freehold Going Concern For Sale in Hanmer Springs
Property Type: Lodges, Luxury Homes
Sale Type: Freehold Going Concern
Physical Address: 749 Highway 7A (Hanmer Springs Road) Hanmer Springs North Canterbury
Price: Land, Buildings and Business , Price on Application
Broker: Dilan De SilvaMobile: +64 27 444 9692
Riverview Lodge, Hanmer Springs, A Rare & Unique FHGC Property for Sale
This property is on the market for the first time in history. The opportunity to make it yours has arrived. Be quick – this opportunity won’t last!
Riverview Lodge is a unique purpose-built upmarket property that has been very well run as a Hunting & Fishing Lodge. After 40 years it is now time for the current owners to move on, opening up a rare opportunity to purchase and run this quality property which-ever way you desire.
- The Lodge is on an elevated plateau overlooking the Hanmer Springs Valley with stunning uninterrupted panoramic views of the snow-capped Spencer Mountain range and rural farmland. Also, is on the confluence of the Waiau, Hanmer, and Percival rivers. These views can very special indeed. They can never be built out.
- The large decks lead onto beautifully landscaped areas with a combination of native and cottage gardens and lawns.
- A tastefully themed and decorated Hunting & Fishing Lodge – A seasonal business and a lifestyle choice of present owners.
- The Lodge has 5 bedrooms sleeping 10 – 12 guests
- Each bedroom has a private bathroom
- Each bedroom leads out to a private deck or garden area.
- There is a unique styled lounge, with large open fireplace, surrounded by schist stone, a sunken conversation sitting area, a bar, and leading to outdoor
eating area with a BBQ and Pizza Oven.
- Walk on through the lounge to the Games Room/Library with Snooker Table and books.
- Lodge has a reception area, a good-sized office and laundry.
- The Lodge could be your private residence, holiday home, or your tourism business operation. The lodge is tastefully decorated as a hunting and fishing lodge and the hunting and fishing business comes as part and parcel with the sale if desired.
- There is also a stand-alone Cottage.
- The Cottage is presently on Air BnB with a turnover of $25,000pa. This revenue could be increased if it were also listed with additional Booking Agents.
- This is a good revenue source.
- The Cottage comprises of a kitchen, lounge, deck with lovely private garden views, a generous sized bedroom, and a large bathroom with a Spa Bath.
- Cottage has own private parking area
- The Cottage could continue on this revenue making path, or be used as manager’s facilities or an elderly parent’s home.
- Land area of approx 6206 metres square /.62 hectares
- Ample car parking
- Large Gardens beautifully landscaped (a combination of natives and cottage garden)
- Extra generous outdoor paved and eating area with a BBQ, Pizza Oven.
- Large Shed and workshop
- Vegetable garden and greenhouse and fruit trees.
THE HUNTING & FISHING BUSINESS
- The current owners have run a successful hunting and fishing business for the past 40 years.
- The business model has been based on international clients.
- Riverview Lodge holds concessions with the Department of Conservation for access to 24 different rivers.
- It is close to several Hunting Preserves.
- Close to Hanmer Springs, (7 km) which is one of New Zealand’s top holiday destinations, offering Thermal Spa Resort facilities, golf course, forest walks, bungy jumping, jetboat rides, shops and cafes.
- Also, a Medical Centre (+Westpac Helicopter Service), a Primary School, and a High School in close by township of Culverden, via bus pick-up at gate.
This Lodge has the capabilities of being your own home, (a teenagers dream with their own bedroom/bathroom), with the Cottage bringing in revenue, or an income business model – work from home – with the Cottage bringing in additional revenue. It can also work as a residence and accommodation business for the hunting and fishing business as has been proven.
If you would like to know more, please register here on our website, and then navigate to the Documents tab above the main image, and request access to the confidential information therein, thank you.
Superb NZ Tourism Lodge For Sale as a Freehold Going concern
Full Listing Information for this Tourism Business will be disclosed to registered, approved Potential Purchasers.
Become a Registered User:
To gain access and download full confidential individual files on businesses for sale on this website, you must first be a registered user, and have ticked the box that you agree to the strict terms and conditions of the confidentiality agreement, provided by TourismProperties.com.
This is a simple two-minute process, which you can complete by selecting ‘Register’ at the top right hand of your device now.
If you are already registered with us:
You can request full access to this listing’s confidential files by:
- Logging in with your existing user name (your email used to register) and your password, then by
- Locating the listing you are interested in viewing Listing Files, then
- Navigating to the ‘Documents‘ tab, of the listing you are interested in, and
- Selecting ‘Request Access‘ to the confidential information here within.
We will quickly respond confirming your approval.
When you are emailed your ‘access approval’ notification, you need to be logged in to our website, in order to view and/or download the confidential files, which are located in your ‘Document Library‘.
If you are already logged in now:
Simply register your interest here, by navigating to the ‘Documents‘ tab, and selecting ‘Request Access‘ to the confidential information here within, and Adrian will come back to you by email with your access notification.
34183 | Riverview Lodge | Information Memorandum
34183 | Riverview Lodge | Title
Sale TypeFreehold Going Concern
Physical Address749 Highway 7A (Hanmer Springs Road) Hanmer Springs North Canterbury
PriceLand, Buildings and Business , Price on Application
Dilan De SilvaTourism, Hospitality & Leisure Business Broker
Upper South Island of NZ and Sri Lanka & the Maldive Islands
International: +64 27 444 9692
NZ Mobile: 027 444 9692