Please register your interest on this listing, on the 'Documents Tab' tab.
Property Ref: 33896
Blue Thistle Cottages, Freehold Going Concern for sale in Te Anau
Property Type: Motels, Lodges, Other Accommodation
Sale Type: Freehold Going Concern
Physical Address: Blue Thistle Cottages, Te Anau Milford Highway, Te Anau, NZ
Price: FREEHOLD GOING CONCERN FOR SALE, offers over 1.8Mil +GST (if any)
Broker: Adrian ChisholmMobile: +64 21 727 888
Freehold Lifestyle Balance & Cottage Charm in Fiordland
Blue Thistle Cottages is a Freehold Going Concern property and business, that provides quality accommodation conveniently located right-beside the Milford – Te Anau Highway. The four self-contained character cottages are situated on a 10 acre rural property (approx), just 1km from the Te Anau township. The cottages overlook Lake Te Anau and are close to the Fiordland National Park, a World Heritage Park in the Southland Province of New Zealand.
- Strategic and picturesque location on the road to MILFORD SOUND
- Purpose Built Boutique Accommodation Complex
- 4 Self-Contained Character Cottages, and 1 is wheelchair accessible
- Superior location stunning Mountain Views
- Allowed to have 12 guests accommodated
- Owner Residence, with scope to develop further
- Quiet & serene location yet only minutes from town
- Accommodation and ‘farmlet’ experience for guests
- Beautiful landscaped gardens and barbeque and outdoor dining areas
- Plenty of parking for vehicles
- Rated: #2 of 22 Hotels in Te Anau on TripAdvisor
- Lifestyle business offering balance and bliss!
The character cottages are strategically positioned amongst beautiful gardens and landscaping, providing privacy between the cottages and their outdoor areas. There are three 1-bedroom self-contained units, and one 2-bedroom unit, and are all beautifully furnished and equipped for the tourist accommodation market. Each cottage offers a fully equipped kitchen or kitchenette, a dining setting, and a lounge area with a sofa and flat-screen TV. All cottages include a private bathroom. Three of the four cottages have now been converted to gas hot water.
The owner’s accommodation is a beautiful and spacious 2-bedroom residence, with the option to convert a large loft into a third bedroom, and perhaps a games room as well. The residence features a large lounge, dining room and kitchen, plus a separate living area opening on to a fabulous patio, with fantastic sweeping views of the lake and mountains.
The property also features a large shed, wired for 3 phase power, and an adjacent water bore, to supply ample water to the property.
The current owners run some live stock on the 10 acres, but this could be leased to adjoining farmers, as a run off for their stock.
APPROXIMATE TRAVEL & DISTANCES:
- 4-min drive to the Te Anau town centre
- 8-min drive to the Te Anau Glow Worm Caves wharf
- 20-min drive to Manapouri
- 32km to Fiordland National Park
Our vendors are Southerners through and through and have relished living here at Blue Thistle Cottages, but they are now seeking to move on to a new adventure, and want to pass their gorgeous freehold accommodation business on to new owners to make their mark, and develop it further. If you are seeking an accommodation business that offers you a residence with picturesque mountain views, along with lifestyle balance and a highly strategic location to take advantage of, then call Adrian now.
If you would like to view all the images and information, please register, then navigate to the Documents tab above the main image, and request access, thank you.
Leave the Hustle'n'Bustle & come find your Fiordland Bliss right here!
Full Listing Information for this Tourism Business will be disclosed to registered, approved Potential Purchasers.
Become a Registered User:
To gain access and download full confidential individual files on businesses for sale on this website, you must first be a registered user, and have ticked the box that you agree to the strict terms and conditions of the confidentiality agreement, provided by TourismProperties.com.
This is a simple two-minute process, which you can complete by selecting ‘Register’ at the top right hand of your device now.
If you are already registered with us:
You can request full access to this listing’s confidential files by:
- Logging in with your existing user name (your email used to register) and your password, then by
- Locating the listing you are interested in viewing Listing Files, then
- Navigating to the ‘Documents‘ tab, of the listing you are interested in, and
- Selecting ‘Request Access‘ to the confidential information here within.
We will quickly respond confirming your approval.
When you are emailed your ‘access approval’ notification, you need to be logged in to our website, in order to view and/or download the confidential files, which are located in your ‘Document Library‘.
If you are already logged in now:
Simply register your interest here, by navigating to the ‘Documents‘ tab, and selecting ‘Request Access‘ to the confidential information here within, and Adrian will come back to you by email with your access notification.
33896: Freehold Going Concern for sale - Sales Report YE 2019 & YE 2020
33896: Freehold Going Concern for sale - Chattels List
33896: Freehold Going Concern for sale - SDC Consent