Please register your interest on this listing, on the 'Documents Tab' tab.
Property Ref: 28468
Forest Peak Motel Business For Sale in Hanmer Springs
Forest Peak Motel Business For Sale In Hanmer Springs
Here is a unique opportunity to be the business operators of the Forest Peak Motel in Hanmer Springs, Canterbury, New Zealand.
A great entry-level motel complex with 10 rooms, good profits and a fantastic lifestyle. Hanmer Springs is Christchurch’s backyard for holidays and the hot pool and it is dominant with consistent regional tourism. This is in addition to various international visitors.
- Just 10-minutes walk to the hot pools and village centre with plenty of restaurants, bars and activities
- Located within 2-hours from the Christchurch City in the renowned thermal pool village
- In a good year the village attracts about one-million visitors and the thermal pools attract about 500,000 visitors
- Surrounded by forest and mountain views
- The property has undergone extensive renovations
- The property can sleep up to 35 guests
- The accommodation offering comprises of three chalets, two three-bedroom family units, two one-bedroom units and three studios.
- Children’s play area
- A comfortable 4 bedroom owner’s home (with office) plus a double garage.
- The business is perfect for a couple or a young family
- Opportunities to further improve the revenue and profitability
- A great network of repeaters and a unique pet-friendly motel
The Freehold is also available for sale with Dilan. As needed the new operator can make this a freehold going concern by buying both the freehold and the business. Contact Dilan for more information.
In the area: Hanmer Springs is a resort town in the Canterbury region of New Zealand’s South Island. It’s known for its Thermal Pools and Spa, with its mineral waters. The surrounding mountains are home to trails and seasonal ski slopes. The nearby Conical Hill and Heritage Forest has a trail winding to a lookout point. To the south, rugged Waiau Gorge is known for its Whitewater rapids and abundant salmon and trout. The area offers many other activities in addition to the thermal pools such as lama walks, shooting, fishing, cycling, golf, jet boating, four-wheel driving, etc. Hanmer Springs is also a mountain bikers’ backyard.
Here is a unique opportunity and it is priced to sell. Be quick to be a part of this entry-level and lucrative tourism business.
Imagine You Running the Forest Peak Motel, living the lifestyle and making great money – Call Dilan now for full details.
If you would like to know more, please register here on our website, and then navigate to the Documents tab above the main image, and request access to the confidential information therein, thank you.
Full Listing Information for this Tourism Business will be disclosed to registered, approved Potential Purchasers.
Become a Registered User:
To gain access and download full confidential individual files on businesses for sale on this website, you must first be a registered user, and have ticked the box that you agree to the strict terms and conditions of the confidentiality agreement, provided by TourismProperties.com.
This is a simple two-minute process, which you can complete by selecting ‘Register’ at the top right hand of your device now.
If you are already registered with us:
You can request full access to this listing’s confidential files by:
- Logging in with your existing user name (your email used to register) and your password, then by
- Locating the listing you are interested in viewing Listing Files, then
- Navigating to the ‘Documents‘ tab, of the listing you are interested in, and
- Selecting ‘Request Access‘ to the confidential information here within.
We will quickly respond confirming your approval.
When you are emailed your ‘access approval’ notification, you need to be logged in to our website, in order to view and/or download the confidential files, which are located in your ‘Document Library‘.
If you are already logged in now:
Simply register your interest here, by navigating to the ‘Documents‘ tab, and selecting ‘Request Access‘ to the confidential information here within, and Adrian will come back to you by email with your access notification.
28468 | Forest Peak Motel Business | 2020 Financials
28468 | Forest Peak Motel Business | Lease
28468 | Forest Peak Motel Business | Vendor Note
Trip Advisor. com
4.5 / 5.0
8.6 / 10
4.4 / 5.0
Trip Advisor. com
Clean and Tidy ★★★★
This is our 3rd time that we have stayed here and it did not disappoint. Friendly owners and nothing was a problem. The room was great, clean tidy with everything that you required was here. The price was pretty good as well. Will definitely stay here again.
Fantastic stay – highly recommended! Dog friendly! ★★★★★
We stayed here with my 80 year old nan, her 85 year old sister and two dogs. The family cabin was spacious clean and warm, the beds were comfortable too. The owners were extremely helpful and friendly- great customer service! The location is great, only a short walk to town. The cabin itself is wooden and kept us warm all night. We will definitely be back- it’s hard to find dog friendly accommodation, especially this good!
Really pleased to return to this wee gem tucked away in a quiet corner of the village. Stacey continues to give a warm and helpful welcome. Handy for woodland walks and 5 mins to village centre and pools. Excellent value and still a great standard of cleanliness. All you need for a happy stay, wekas included…
8.0 We really enjoyed our stay and would love to come again
1. The staff were so obliging to a change in the original booking (change forced by COVID) and were generally very helpful and responsive. 2. The location was close to the centre of the township and pools 3. The unit was comfortable and exceptionally clean 4. We felt the unit was very good value for money
9.0 Had a great stay
Allowed us to have the dog and check out a little later. Lovely staff, perfect location. Highly recommend.
8.0 A little hideaway
I had my own little studio with all the things I needed, the bed was comfortable, the shower was good, the view from the studio was quite nice. It was a nice easy walk down to the centre of town to go to the baths, cafe, shopping etc. and the views are amazing!
5/5 | Very friendly and helpful owners, clean comfortable facilities and dog friendly!! Awesome location and the cabins are warm and cosy. We’ll be back for sure!
5/5 | Loved the reception. Great proprietor. Good services. Competitive prices.
4/5 | Clean, comfortable and warm. Definitely return there. Lady was welcoming, helpful and friendly.