Please register your interest on this listing, on the 'Documents Tab' tab.
Property Ref: 69746
Motel Business for sale in Timaru
A wonderful motel in Timaru is for sale. The motel is fully renovated with new flooring, bathrooms and linen. in addition, it comes with comfortable and fully renovated 2 bedroom owner’s home (with office) plus garage.
- Just 5 minutes walk to shopping, department stores, beach, restaurants, bars and activities
- Located within 2-hours from the Christchurch City
- A fantastic high profile location with the main highway.
- With Timaru being a commercial hub, the motel accommodates many contractors and their clients
- As a region Timaru is the host for many events and the motel is full-house on most event nights
- Plenty of parking for trucks
- A strong repeat business base of corporate and leisure clients
- A good set of long stay bookings
- The business is perfect for a couple or a young family
- There is more than 24 years left in the lease
- Opportunities to further improve the revenue and profitability
- Fantastic forward bookings
Further details are available on request.
Here is a unique opportunity and it is priced to sell. Be quick to be a part of this entry-level and lucrative tourism business.
For more information or to arrange your private viewing, please contact specialist Accommodation Business Broker, Deb Chakraborty, on 02102760319 or email email@example.com
Full Listing Information for this Tourism Business will be disclosed to registered, approved Potential Purchasers.
Become a Registered User:
To gain access and download full confidential individual files on businesses for sale on this website, you must first be a registered user, and have ticked the box that you agree to the strict terms and conditions of the confidentiality agreement, provided by TourismProperties.com.
This is a simple two-minute process, which you can complete by selecting ‘Register’ at the top right hand of your device now.
If you are already registered with us:
You can request full access to this listing’s confidential files by:
- Logging in with your existing user name (your email used to register) and your password, then by
- Locating the listing you are interested in viewing Listing Files, then
- Navigating to the ‘Documents‘ tab, of the listing you are interested in, and
- Selecting ‘Request Access‘ to the confidential information here within.
We will quickly respond confirming your approval.
When you are emailed your ‘access approval’ notification, you need to be logged in to our website, in order to view and/or download the confidential files, which are located in your ‘Document Library‘.
If you are already logged in now:
Simply register your interest here, by navigating to the ‘Documents‘ tab, and selecting ‘Request Access‘ to the confidential information here within, and Adrian will come back to you by email with your access notification.
69746 | Confidential-Deed
69746 | Confidential-2022 | Profit and Loss
69746 | Confidential- 2023 | Profit and Loss