Please register your interest on this listing, on the 'Documents Tab' tab.
Property Ref: 21871
Impressive Queenstown Motel Business For Sale – Summer’s coming!
Property Type: Leasehold Investment
Sale Type: Leasehold Interest (Business)
Physical Address: Queenstown, Lakes District, Central Otago, New Zealand
Price: LEASEHOLD INTEREST $1.6M +GST if any / *$1,425,000 +GST if any
Broker: Adrian ChisholmMobile: +64 21 727 888
Perfectly located Motel Business for Sale in Queenstown
Secure this great Queenstown Motel Business now – in a perfect location, it comes with an excellent reputation from regular repeat guests, along with being a top choice for people visiting Queenstown for a great variety of reasons, plus it comes with a modern manager’s home too – Don’t dilly dally! Call Adrian now!
- Fabulous Motel, great location, offering mountain views!
- 20 studio rooms and 4 self-contained apartments
- Easy walking distance to town, gardens, trendy cafes, restaurants & local attractions
- Excellent occupancy rates and outstanding reputation
- Most units have been refurbished to a very high standard
- Very long lease on offer
- Plus there’s a three-bedroom manager’s home and garage for extra storage
- $1,600,000 +GST if any
- *Less rental payments of $25,000 +GST per month until 31 March 2021, reducing the effective purchase price to $1.425,000 +GST if any
With the highest level of presentation, dedication and attention to detail, the buildings both internally and externally will leave very little to do in the immediate future for the new business owners.
A large site measuring approximately 1557m², comprises of 24 units for guests, plus a modern three-bedroom manager residence. Plus there is ample parking for guests, who can then easily walk to the CBD shops, restaurants and many attractions nearby.
This is a brilliant opportunity to own a key motel business in a prime location in Queenstown, with a steady corporate market, popular tourist option, combined with long stays to discover the wider region and popular attractions, this is a great equation to have you busy from day one, all the hard work has already been done! Queenstown’s developments have been given the ‘green light’ with some already underway, so now is the time to act and secure this great Motel now!
If you would like to know more, please register here on our website, and then navigate to the Documents tab above the main image, and request access to the confidential information therein, thank you.
Full Listing Information for this Tourism Business will be disclosed to registered, approved Potential Purchasers.
Become a Registered User:
To gain access and download full confidential individual files on businesses for sale on this website, you must first be a registered user, and have ticked the box that you agree to the strict terms and conditions of the confidentiality agreement, provided by TourismProperties.com.
This is a simple two-minute process, which you can complete by selecting ‘Register’ at the top right hand of your device now.
If you are already registered with us:
You can request full access to this listing’s confidential files by:
- Logging in with your existing user name (your email used to register) and your password, then by
- Locating the listing you are interested in viewing Listing Files, then
- Navigating to the ‘Documents‘ tab, of the listing you are interested in, and
- Selecting ‘Request Access‘ to the confidential information here within.
We will quickly respond confirming your approval.
When you are emailed your ‘access approval’ notification, you need to be logged in to our website, in order to view and/or download the confidential files, which are located in your ‘Document Library‘.
If you are already logged in now:
Simply register your interest here, by navigating to the ‘Documents‘ tab, and selecting ‘Request Access‘ to the confidential information here within, and Adrian will come back to you by email with your access notification.
Queenstown Motel Business For Sale | Information Memorandum
Queenstown Motel Business For Sale | Sub-Lease Information