Please register your interest on this listing, on the 'Documents Tab' tab.
Property Ref: 38797
The Furlong, Motel & Function Centre, FHGC For Sale In Hawera
The Furlong Motel & Conference Centre is on the market!
- 23 Cottage-style Motel Studio Units
- Set back from the main road with a private and quiet outlook onto picturesque gardens
- The Shads Buffet and Function Centre
- Great online ratings: Booking. com 8.5 & Trip Advisor 4.5
- 23 Units with an individual car park for each unit.
- Separate area for 20 Truck and Trailer units parking
- Rental Income from the Restaurant and Bar
- Rental Income from the Dairy and Café
- Rental Income from a Show Cabin
- Potential for some Development Opportunity
- Potential to operate the Functions Venue which could cater for 200 Pax or Lease out.
- Loyal customers from various Trucking companies.
- Total Land area 1.4675 Hectares
- Nearby facilities include The Gull
- Close to Hawera Race Course
Hāwera is the second-largest centre in the Taranaki region of New Zealand’s North Island, with a population of 10,300
Hawera is 75 Kms from south of New Plymouth on State Highway 3 and 30 Minutes drive from Mt Taranaki.
The Whareroa Dairy Factory, 4 km south-southwest of the township, is the largest dairy complex in the world in terms of output. The complex is owned by Fonterra, having been built by the former Kiwi Co-operative Dairies, whose original plant opened on that site in 1975.
During peak season, the complex employs 1,000 people and processes up to 14 million litres of milk per day. Electricity and heat used at Whareroa are generated by an on-site gas-fired power plant, with excess electricity fed into the national grid.
Hāwera is home to the Tawhiti Museum, well known for its hand-crafted life-sized mannequins depicting scenes of local heritage and history, and its scale models of local Maori.
All the main big Supermarkets like Pak n Save, Countdown are there in the Town Centre along with many Franchise retail operators Like Pizza Hut, Dominos, Subway and many more lovely Cafes and Restaurant in the thriving Town Centre.
There are Schools to cover all age kids from the Hawera Primary School, Hawera High School,Hawera Christian School-St Joseph’s.
Te Kura Kaupapa Māori o Ngati Ruanui is a full primary (years 1–8) school with a roll of 77.
Please note: All viewing are strictly by prior arrangement only.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity, call Kamal now to arrange a viewing.
If you would like to know more, please register here on our website, and then navigate to the Documents tab above the main image, and request access to the confidential information therein, thank you.
Full Listing Information for this Tourism Business will be disclosed to registered, approved Potential Purchasers.
Become a Registered User:
To gain access and download full confidential individual files on businesses for sale on this website, you must first be a registered user, and have ticked the box that you agree to the strict terms and conditions of the confidentiality agreement, provided by TourismProperties.com.
This is a simple two-minute process, which you can complete by selecting ‘Register’ at the top right hand of your device now.
If you are already registered with us:
You can request full access to this listing’s confidential files by:
- Logging in with your existing user name (your email used to register) and your password, then by
- Locating the listing you are interested in viewing Listing Files, then
- Navigating to the ‘Documents‘ tab, of the listing you are interested in, and
- Selecting ‘Request Access‘ to the confidential information here within.
We will quickly respond confirming your approval.
When you are emailed your ‘access approval’ notification, you need to be logged in to our website, in order to view and/or download the confidential files, which are located in your ‘Document Library‘.
If you are already logged in now:
Simply register your interest here, by navigating to the ‘Documents‘ tab, and selecting ‘Request Access‘ to the confidential information here within, and Adrian will come back to you by email with your access notification.
Confidential The Furlong Title Plan
Confidential The Furlong Occupancy
Confidential The Furlong Year end 2021 Profit and loss Account