Please register your interest on this listing, on the 'Documents Tab' tab.
Property Ref: 51656
Seven Oaks Chalet in Terrace Downs Golf Resort is For Sale in Canterbury
This is one of the best chalets at the location and it is ideal for your leisure or residential home. This house is built to superior luxury standards with fantastic finishes. The Seven Oaks is located by the 4th hole of an amazing and pictures 18 hole, 72 par championship golf course. Terrace Downs Golf Resort is your Quintessential New Zealand resort located within an hour’s drive from the Christchurch International Airport.
Seven Oaks has the potential to provide you with additional income by renting and servicing through Air b&b and other avenues. If you decide this to be your place of residence, that is possible too.
- These quality houses does not come into the market that often
- Expensive and luxury finishes
- One of the most unique chalets at Terrace Downs Golf Resort
- Sunny and sheltered position that overlooks a 4th hole
- Views to the golf course, snow mountains and rural outlook
- Built in the early 2000s
- First time in the market and it won’t last long
Construction and Key Features
- Exterior with Cedar Cladding and Rakaia River Stone
- Exclusive and tailor made Totara timber joinery, stair, doors and cupboard (comes with a certificate of authenticity)
- Expensive and stylish finishes including bay windows in each important space
- Beautifully landscaped using expensive finishes such as Rakaia stone and exposed aggravate in pathways, patios, outdoor pizza oven and bbq areas
- Approximately 803 sqm section and a 305 sqm house
- Wifi controlled Radiator style underfloor heating and gas hot water system
- Central vacuum system
- Plenty of storage
- Two large ground floor living areas with great indoor and outdoor floor
- Spacious Dining room that connects to the wine cellar and small patio
- Open fire place
- Well positioned kitchen that connected to the bbq area and and small patio
- Cooking with gas and good quality joinery and white ware
- Spacious Laundry
- Double Garage and plenty of of parking
- Extra large Master bedroom with ensuite and spa bath
- Spacious living room/games room with bar and gas fireplace
- Two very spacious bedrooms
- Toilet and bathroom with tub
- BBQ area with Pizza Oven/Fire Place
- Spa Bath
- Beautifully landscaped and established gardens that promote both beauty and privacy
There has never been a better time to buy at Terrace Downs.
Terrace Downs High Country Resort is within an hour from Christchurch. Terrace Downs Resort offers you golf, leisure, income opportunities, nature, a private and luxurious community, and most of all serenity. This is the genuine New Zealand High Country with green pastures, rivers, lakes, starry nights, and snow-capped mountains. This desirable location is surrounded by great views of the mountains and is home to several upmarket villas and chalets. Terrace Downs can offer you a game of stunning golf with amazing views.
Terrace Downs Golf Resort has won the World Travel Awards for New Zealand’s Leading Golf Resort for several years. The golf course has hosted great golfers and tournaments over the years. The resort is located within 1-hour to one of South Islands’ largest commercial ski fields Mt. Hutt. It is within close distance to the Mt.Hutt Village of Methven, the Rakai George, and Lake Coleridge. The area is a playground for boating, fishing, fly fishing, hunting, outdoor activities, high country farm tours, and hiking etc. Please note some of the images are from the Golf Resort, representing its views, outlooks and lifestyle, and are not necessarily seen from the land being offered for sale, which is why viewings are encouraged.
Terrace Downs Resort is owned and managed by CPG Hotel Group.
This is an outstanding opportunity to build your ideal home with breathtaking views, to enjoy golfing, relaxation, and a good life. Imagine you living here. Call Dilan now and reserve this rare piece of real estate.
See adjoining section for sale: Click Here
For a private viewing please contact Dilan directly.
OPEN HOMES – Sunday, 19th December, Sunday 26th December, Sunday 2nd January – 2:00-4:00 pm – Unless sold prior
For more information or to arrange your private viewing, please contact specialist Accommodation Business Broker, Dilan De Silva, on 027 444 9692 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full Listing Information for this Tourism Business will be disclosed to registered, approved Potential Purchasers.
Become a Registered User:
To gain access and download full confidential individual files on businesses for sale on this website, you must first be a registered user, and have ticked the box that you agree to the strict terms and conditions of the confidentiality agreement, provided by TourismProperties.com.
This is a simple two-minute process, which you can complete by selecting ‘Register’ at the top right hand of your device now.
If you are already registered with us:
You can request full access to this listing’s confidential files by:
- Logging in with your existing user name (your email used to register) and your password, then by
- Locating the listing you are interested in viewing Listing Files, then
- Navigating to the ‘Documents‘ tab, of the listing you are interested in, and
- Selecting ‘Request Access‘ to the confidential information here within.
We will quickly respond confirming your approval.
When you are emailed your ‘access approval’ notification, you need to be logged in to our website, in order to view and/or download the confidential files, which are located in your ‘Document Library‘.
If you are already logged in now:
Simply register your interest here, by navigating to the ‘Documents‘ tab, and selecting ‘Request Access‘ to the confidential information here within, and Adrian will come back to you by email with your access notification.
51656 | Seven Oaks | Plans
51656 | Seven Oaks | Chalet Location Map
51656 | Seven Oaks | Totara Timber Authentication Certificate
51656 | Seven Oaks | Property Leavy
51656 | Seven Oaks | Terrace Downs Golf Course Highlights
51656 | Seven Oaks | Terrace Downs Golf Course Layout
51656 | Seven Oaks | Terrace Downs Building Guide lines