Please register your interest on this listing, on the 'Documents Tab' tab.
Property Ref: 46225
Kiwi OE, Strategic Tourism Recruitment Business For Sale in Queenstown
Property Type: Other Businesses for sale
Sale Type: Business only, no leased premises
Region: Queenstown, Central Otago, South Island, New Zealand
Physical Address: Queenstown, New Zealand
Price: KIWI OE, BUSINESS FOR SALE, asking $65,000 +GST (if any)
Broker: Adrian ChisholmMobile: +64 21 727 888
Employment Agency with a Tourism Twist Now For Sale
It’s the Perfect Time to Purchase a Solid Tourism Recruitment Business!
KIWI OE was born out of the Covid-19 pandemic to help address the staff shortage across lots of sectors in Queenstown. The idea was to bring Kiwis and Australians (who can no longer travel internationally with ease) into Queenstown, by selling the dream of the Queenstown lifestyle, and offer services which make the process easy, namely: organising flights and airport transfers, accommodation, and gainful employment, as well as local activities if desired. With significant and key partnerships in the Tourism sector, Kiwi OE rolls this all into a package for young people to go on their own Kiwi OE adventure within NZ.
HOW IT WORKS:
“We consider ourselves ‘travel facilitators‘. We’re here to make the process of relocating to Queenstown easy by helping you find a job and a place to live. We’ll also throw in some epic extras with the package! “
The company has strong established relationships with key tourism suppliers and operators across the sector, so that the process of booking a package on behalf of our customer is simple and straightforward.
Matching peoples skills, strengths and travel desires, with companies and opportunities in the tourism job market, Kiwi OE is assisting in the regeneration of the tourism workplace, as well as offering some incredible individual travel highlights along the way!
WHAT’S ON OFFER:
- Professionally designed branding, with brand guidelines documentation
- A professionally built 13-page website, utilising a CMS
- Google Analytics connection and data since December 2020
- Established Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin pages
- Website integration to CRM
- Content written for one new webpage and 2 blog posts
- Comprehensive business documentation in shared Google Drive
- Primary lead capture form – branded ‘package quote calculator’ built in software
- CRM system
- Large Database
- All content for automation workflows to be utilised in the lead nurturing process
- Dynamic lists in Hubspot for candidates and clients (B2C and B2B)
- Qualitative feedback from phone calls
- Relationships with local businesses willing to interview candidates for roles they have available, with the understanding that one-off fees are payable at the point when the candidate signs a contract, and no minimum tenure is guaranteed by Kiwi OE
- Charge rate sheets for above placement fees
- Document templates for crucial business documents – T&Cs, phone call scripts, package costing template, business process etc
- Relationships with local accommodation providers – and a completed T&Cs template
- Plus proof of concept – KiwiOE has paying customers to date!
SYSTEMS & SOFTWARE:
- A major content management system
- A software account for sending data for several campaigns
- Google Drive – for document management and storage of images and website content
- Invoicing software which reconciles with Xero and Bank
All the hard work has been done. This is a slick, smooth recruitment operation with everything you need already in place! Plus this is an great entry-level business price!
If you’re ready to take on an exciting new venture and put your own mark on it, plus have the potential to develop it further, and you also want the flexibility to run it from where ever you choose – you’re not limited to Queenstown – then contact Adrian today.
If you would like to know more, please REGISTER, then navigate to the Documents tab (above the main image), and REQUEST ACCESS, thank you.
Full Listing Information for this Tourism Business will be disclosed to registered, approved Potential Purchasers.
Become a Registered User:
To gain access and download full confidential individual files on businesses for sale on this website, you must first be a registered user, and have ticked the box that you agree to the strict terms and conditions of the confidentiality agreement, provided by TourismProperties.com.
This is a simple two-minute process, which you can complete by selecting ‘Register’ at the top right hand of your device now.
If you are already registered with us:
You can request full access to this listing’s confidential files by:
- Logging in with your existing user name (your email used to register) and your password, then by
- Locating the listing you are interested in viewing Listing Files, then
- Navigating to the ‘Documents‘ tab, of the listing you are interested in, and
- Selecting ‘Request Access‘ to the confidential information here within.
We will quickly respond confirming your approval.
When you are emailed your ‘access approval’ notification, you need to be logged in to our website, in order to view and/or download the confidential files, which are located in your ‘Document Library‘.
If you are already logged in now:
Simply register your interest here, by navigating to the ‘Documents‘ tab, and selecting ‘Request Access‘ to the confidential information here within, and Adrian will come back to you by email with your access notification.
46225 | Kiwi OE - Financials
46225 | Kiwi OE - Business Information
46225 | Kiwi OE - Media: QLDC
46225 | Kiwi OE - Media: Mountain Scene Launch
46225 | Kiwi OE - Media: Scoop Regional
46225 | Kiwi OE - Media: Mountain Scene
Property TypeOther Businesses for sale
Sale TypeBusiness only, no leased premises
RegionQueenstown Central Otago South Island New Zealand
Physical AddressQueenstown, New Zealand
PriceKIWI OE, BUSINESS FOR SALE, asking $65,000 +GST (if any)
Adrian ChisholmPRINCIPAL | Tourism, Hospitality & Leisure Business Broker
Head Office | Otago & Southland
International: +64 21 727 888
NZ Mobile: 021 727 888