Please register your interest on this listing, on the 'Documents Tab' tab.
Property Ref: 32753
Freehold Going Concern, Coalgate Tavern for Sale in Canterbury
Property Type: Bars, Country Pub, Taverns
Sale Type: Freehold Going Concern
Physical Address: 125 Bridge Street Coalgate Selwyn Canterbury 7673
Price: FREEHOLD GOING CONCERN FOR SALE, Price On Inquiry
Broker: Dilan De SilvaMobile: +64 27 444 9692
Extensively renovated & Ready for New Owners
This is a very rare opportunity. This significant, newly, and extensively renovated country tavern is available for sale. The tavern has been through an extensive renovation programme with great amounts of money spent in all areas of the building and facilities. The business also comes with a newly renovated three-bedroom manager’s residence.
- Licensed Bar, Large Restaurant, Gaming, and Pool Area
- Public Bar Licenced until 1.00 AM
- Off License – Thirsty Liquor
- Beer garden and private functions area
- Large Children’s play area
- Three-bedroom managers residence adjoining the tavern but very private
- Two self-contained units
- A local’s favorite and a significant venue serving a wider territory
- The home of the Horarata Pig and Possom hunt
Coalgate is a small town in the Selwyn District of the Canterbury region of New Zealand’s South Island. The 2001 New Zealand census gave Coalgate’s population as 276, and it is located roughly an hour west of Christchurch on State Highway 77
Here is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to run this fantastic business and live the lifestyle.
If you would like to know more, please register here on our website, and then navigate to the Documents tab above the main image, and request access to the confidential information therein, thank you.
Full Listing Information for this Tourism Business will be disclosed to registered, approved Potential Purchasers.
Become a Registered User:
To gain access and download full confidential individual files on businesses for sale on this website, you must first be a registered user, and have ticked the box that you agree to the strict terms and conditions of the confidentiality agreement, provided by TourismProperties.com.
This is a simple two-minute process, which you can complete by selecting ‘Register’ at the top right hand of your device now.
If you are already registered with us:
You can request full access to this listing’s confidential files by:
- Logging in with your existing user name (your email used to register) and your password, then by
- Locating the listing you are interested in viewing Listing Files, then
- Navigating to the ‘Documents‘ tab, of the listing you are interested in, and
- Selecting ‘Request Access‘ to the confidential information here within.
We will quickly respond confirming your approval.
When you are emailed your ‘access approval’ notification, you need to be logged in to our website, in order to view and/or download the confidential files, which are located in your ‘Document Library‘.
If you are already logged in now:
Simply register your interest here, by navigating to the ‘Documents‘ tab, and selecting ‘Request Access‘ to the confidential information here within, and Adrian will come back to you by email with your access notification.
32753 | Coalgate Tavern Business for Sale | Financials
32753 | Coalgate Tavern Business for Sale | Financials 2021