Please register your interest on this listing, on the 'Documents Tab' tab.
Property Ref: 37315
Owen River Tavern Motel & Campervan Park for Sale
Owen River Tavern, Motel & Campervan Park, Freehold Going Concern for Sale
This popular tavern is located in Owen River, nestled in the northwest of New Zealand’s South Island. Owen River Tavern, Campervan Park and Motel is located in the small settlement of Owen River on State Highway 6, the main arterial route connecting Canterbury, Marlborough, Nelson, Tasman and West Coast regions, making the property very attractive for tourists and locals alike! This unique property won’t last long!
- Fully licensed Bar and Restaurant
- Sunny Beer Garden
- Popular with the locals & tourists
- Self-contained Manager’s Residence upstairs
- The upstairs can be upgraded and even converted to a backpackers
- Newly built in 2003
- 6 Studio Units – fully furnished
- All units with en-suites & fully equipped kitchenettes
- Multiple powered campervan sites
LOCATION & LAND
- Stunning views of Owen and Buller Rivers
- One side of the land borders the river and the other side borders the highway
- The land area allows great development opportunities
- Bordering Kahurangi National Park
- Abundant car/campervan/boat parking
- The beautiful camper van area can be upgraded to a fantastic campsite
- Plenty of space for development
- A stunning setting
- World-Class Fishing
- Superb Hunting and Caving
- White Water Rafting down the Buller River
- Wonderful Tramping
- Camping and Backpacking
The land offers tremendous development opportunities for the expansion of the business with the possibility of adding Fishing Huts, more Motel Units or a backpackers complex. An opportunity not to be missed!
If you would like to know more, please register here on our website, and then navigate to the Documents tab above the main image, and request access to the confidential information therein, thank you.
Owen River Tavern
Full Listing Information for this Tourism Business will be disclosed to registered, approved Potential Purchasers.
Become a Registered User:
To gain access and download full confidential individual files on businesses for sale on this website, you must first be a registered user, and have ticked the box that you agree to the strict terms and conditions of the confidentiality agreement, provided by TourismProperties.com.
This is a simple two-minute process, which you can complete by selecting ‘Register’ at the top right hand of your device now.
If you are already registered with us:
You can request full access to this listing’s confidential files by:
- Logging in with your existing user name (your email used to register) and your password, then by
- Locating the listing you are interested in viewing Listing Files, then
- Navigating to the ‘Documents‘ tab, of the listing you are interested in, and
- Selecting ‘Request Access‘ to the confidential information here within.
We will quickly respond confirming your approval.
When you are emailed your ‘access approval’ notification, you need to be logged in to our website, in order to view and/or download the confidential files, which are located in your ‘Document Library‘.
If you are already logged in now:
Simply register your interest here, by navigating to the ‘Documents‘ tab, and selecting ‘Request Access‘ to the confidential information here within, and Adrian will come back to you by email with your access notification.
B&B Residential Opportunities