Please register your interest on this listing, on the 'Documents Tab' tab.
Property Ref: 17456
Freehold Going Concern Country Hotel For Sale in Southland
Solid Freehold Going Concern Ready for New Owners!
- Accommodation comprised of 5 rooms: 2 x single rooms; 1 x twin; 1 double, 1 x front room, which sleeps up to 4 with a queen bed and 2 singles
- A large dining room, which could also accommodate the guest lounge
- A full commercial kitchen
- A large bar with a hearty log burner
- An off-premises liquor sales area, accessed off the rear car park, and backing on to the main bar
- Large workshop/storage shed at the back of the hotel for backup supplies and a workshop
- Plus a 2 bedroom manager’s apartment, with lounge and bathroom
This very popular local, and well-maintained Southland country pub/hotel/tavern, is now for sale as a freehold going concern!
After fifteen fabulous years of owning and running this business, the owners are now seeking to move on to new adventures, offering you the opportunity to become a very special part of this delightful Southern town. The large 3035m² (approx) land title allows for ample off-street car-parking, plus the pub has a lovely beer garden and lawn area, making it a popular local destination, and perfect for local events, even arguably the ‘heart’ of the town.
This business also has an extensive chattels list, with all the plant and equipment in great order. There are opportunities here for new owners to develop the accommodation and food operations within the hotel, as well as enhance all online marketing and social media opportunities.
If you’d like to put your own stamp on a delightful kiwi tavern, this is a wonderful opportunity for you to create the lifestyle you wish, in a great Southern community. Contact Adrian today.
If you would like to know more, please REGISTER, then navigate to the DOCUMENTS tab above the main image, and REQUEST ACCESS, thank you.
Full Listing Information for this Tourism Business will be disclosed to registered, approved Potential Purchasers.
Become a Registered User:
To gain access and download full confidential individual files on businesses for sale on this website, you must first be a registered user, and have ticked the box that you agree to the strict terms and conditions of the confidentiality agreement, provided by TourismProperties.com.
This is a simple two-minute process, which you can complete by selecting ‘Register’ at the top right hand of your device now.
If you are already registered with us:
You can request full access to this listing’s confidential files by:
- Logging in with your existing user name (your email used to register) and your password, then by
- Locating the listing you are interested in viewing Listing Files, then
- Navigating to the ‘Documents‘ tab, of the listing you are interested in, and
- Selecting ‘Request Access‘ to the confidential information here within.
We will quickly respond confirming your approval.
When you are emailed your ‘access approval’ notification, you need to be logged in to our website, in order to view and/or download the confidential files, which are located in your ‘Document Library‘.
If you are already logged in now:
Simply register your interest here, by navigating to the ‘Documents‘ tab, and selecting ‘Request Access‘ to the confidential information here within, and Adrian will come back to you by email with your access notification.
17456 | On-Licence
17456 | Off-Licence
17456 | Registration
17456 | QV Report
17456 | Chattels
17456 I 2022 Trading Results
17456 l Trading Summary 2020-2023
★★★★★ | Always a great place great owner operators and staff friendly and inviting they make you feel right at home great hospitality thanks.
★★★★★ | Had a great afternoon out there on Sunday!! Great staff and atmosphere awesomeness!!Hope to see more locals out there next time!!
★★★★★ | Friendly service and great meals at an affordable price!
★★★★ | Great place to visit
★★★★★ | [no comment]
★★★★★ | Great place for a beer.
Source: Online Review Platforms.
Property TypeCountry Pub