Please register your interest on this listing, on the 'Documents Tab' tab.
Property Ref: 51484
Freehold Motel Investment for sale in North Otago
Property Type: Motels, Development Opportunities, Commercial Real Estate, Investment Opportunities
Sale Type: Freehold Investment
Physical Address: AAA Thames Court Motel, 252 Thames Street, Oamaru, New Zealand
Price: LAND & BUILDINGS FOR SALE 2.1mil +GST (if any)
Broker: Adrian ChisholmMobile: +64 21 727 888
Substantial Freehold Investment Opportunity in Otago!
New to the market, this 4-star Motel in Oamaru, offers the savvy investor a great opportunity!
This Freehold Investment in Oamaru features a long lease of 33 years remaining, until 9th December 2054, giving a return of just under 5%! The next rent review is due on 9th December 2021. The complex is situated on two titles, that total approximately 2034m², being 252 Thames Street and 31 Nen Street, Oamaru, plus there is room for further accommodation development of the Nen Street property.
- The ground-floor spacious studio apartments have a queen & single bed, full cooking facilities and ensuite.
- The Superior One Bedroom Apartments each have a queen Bed, 2 Single Beds in the bedroom, full cooking facilities and ensuite
- The Family Apartments, 2 bedroom apartments, each have a queen bed in one bedroom, 2 singles in the other bedroom and 2 singles in the lounge, plus full cooking facilities and ensuite
- The Executive King Suite, on the ground floor, offers a king bed, plus full cooking facilities and ensuite
- The Upstairs Family Apartments are a home away from home, our family, 2 bedroom apartments feature a queen and single bed in one bedroom, double bed in one bedroom, and 2 singles in the lounge, plus full cooking facilities and ensuite.
- The Superior Studio Apartments, on the ground floor, these spacious studio apartments have a queen & single bed, plus full cooking facilities and ensuite.
This large motel property has generous grounds, as well as plenty of off-street parking for guests. If you are a savvy investor who wants to secure a great opportunity in North Otago, get in touch with me now.
If you would like to know more, please register, then navigate to the documents tab above the main image, and request access, thank you.
Full Listing Information for this Tourism Business will be disclosed to registered, approved Potential Purchasers.
Become a Registered User:
To gain access and download full confidential individual files on businesses for sale on this website, you must first be a registered user, and have ticked the box that you agree to the strict terms and conditions of the confidentiality agreement, provided by TourismProperties.com.
This is a simple two-minute process, which you can complete by selecting ‘Register’ at the top right hand of your device now.
If you are already registered with us:
You can request full access to this listing’s confidential files by:
- Logging in with your existing user name (your email used to register) and your password, then by
- Locating the listing you are interested in viewing Listing Files, then
- Navigating to the ‘Documents‘ tab, of the listing you are interested in, and
- Selecting ‘Request Access‘ to the confidential information here within.
We will quickly respond confirming your approval.
When you are emailed your ‘access approval’ notification, you need to be logged in to our website, in order to view and/or download the confidential files, which are located in your ‘Document Library‘.
If you are already logged in now:
Simply register your interest here, by navigating to the ‘Documents‘ tab, and selecting ‘Request Access‘ to the confidential information here within, and Adrian will come back to you by email with your access notification.
51484 | Title
51484 | Lease Instrument
Commercial Real Estate
Sale TypeFreehold Investment
Physical AddressAAA Thames Court Motel, 252 Thames Street, Oamaru, New Zealand
PriceLAND & BUILDINGS FOR SALE 2.1mil +GST (if any)
Adrian ChisholmPRINCIPAL | Tourism, Hospitality & Leisure Business Broker
Head Office | Otago & Southland
International: +64 21 727 888
NZ Mobile: 021 727 888