Please register your interest on this listing, on the 'Documents Tab' tab.
Property Ref: 68314
Oak Lodge Bed and Breakfast
Oak Lodge Bed and Breakfast – Greymouth – Price by Negotiation
Discover an enchanting lodge nestled on 22 acres of pristine land with inspiring gardens making it an idyllic
haven for those seeking lifestyle business.
Situated 3km from the centre of Greymouth, Oak Lodge is a true testament to the beauty and serenity that the region has to offer.
This stunning lodge was built in 1912 and has been hosting guests since the 1920s. It exudes charm and
elegance, offering a captivating blend of history and modern comfort.
Sitting over two titles, Oak Lodge hosts five rooms in the spacious Farmhouse and one in the external cottage.
Operating six months of the year during summer, this business will suit someone that enjoys entertaining
guests from all over the world, whilst having the luxury of a beautiful home.
- Five well-appointed guest rooms either en-suite or with private bathroom facilities
- One-bedroom cottage external to the main living quarters
- Located on 22 acres of rolling hills looking back over the valley (on two titles)
- 40-year-old immaculate gardens
- Ability to live on the land with a well-established vegetable garden and grazing paddocks.
- A two-bedroom owner’s residence located within the farmhouse.
- Facilities for guests include a hot pool, outdoor tennis court, billiards room and sauna room
- Inhouse Laundry – Commercial washer and dryer
- Established trade relationships with international booking agents.
- Strong summer trade, closed over winter.
- Only 3km from the centre of Greymouth
- Close to nearby walks – Coal Creek waterfalls and Point Elizabeth
- 30 minutes to the famous “Pancake Rocks” at Punakaiki
- Short distance to Greymouth station to connect with the Iconic Tranz Alpine Train to Christchurch
- Short distance to the start of the West Coast Wilderness Trail & Paparoa National Park
Oak Lodge offers the perfect blend of work / life balance for the right person. The Vendor has enjoyed the
experience of hosting visitors from all around the world at the property. It is now time for them to take on
their next challenge and are looking for the right person that will enjoy Oak Lodge as much as they have.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to become the proud owner of this magical property.
For more information or to arrange your private viewing, please contact specialist Accommodation Business
Broker, Tracey Green on +64 022 410 8710 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Listing Information for this Tourism Business will be disclosed to registered, approved Potential Purchasers.
Become a Registered User:
To gain access and download full confidential individual files on businesses for sale on this website, you must first be a registered user, and have ticked the box that you agree to the strict terms and conditions of the confidentiality agreement, provided by TourismProperties.com.
This is a simple two-minute process, which you can complete by selecting ‘Register’ at the top right hand of your device now.
If you are already registered with us:
You can request full access to this listing’s confidential files by:
- Logging in with your existing user name (your email used to register) and your password, then by
- Locating the listing you are interested in viewing Listing Files, then
- Navigating to the ‘Documents‘ tab, of the listing you are interested in, and
- Selecting ‘Request Access‘ to the confidential information here within.
We will quickly respond confirming your approval.
When you are emailed your ‘access approval’ notification, you need to be logged in to our website, in order to view and/or download the confidential files, which are located in your ‘Document Library‘.
If you are already logged in now:
Simply register your interest here, by navigating to the ‘Documents‘ tab, and selecting ‘Request Access‘ to the confidential information here within, and Adrian will come back to you by email with your access notification.
Oak Lodge _ Financial
This is a gem. Attentive but unobtrusive service by the kind host. Beautiful building with clean and well equipped rooms, superb guest lounge with afternoon sun and view of mature trees. Beautiful gardens, and a tennis court – and a superb breakfast to start the day.
We booked the standard apartment for one night. This is in fact a lovely one bedroom cottage just next to the main property. The cottage is very spacious, well laid out, and spotlessly clean. It is very bright and airy with a lovely outlook . Would definitely recommend and stay again.
Recently Stayed at Oak Lodge for 6 nights and hosted in separate cottage on site. We were so pleased to wake up to occasional bleating of sheep and birds singing rather than car noises and vocal neighbours.
I have major medical issues and facilities proved to be perfect for my needs.
Not only was cottage perfect, where else would you get each morning half
dozen fresh eggs and bowl freshly picked tomatoes!!!
Congrats Robin you have
a fantastic facility which we have no hesitation in not only using again but wholeheartedly recommend to others to enjoy the experience.