Please register your interest on this listing, on the 'Documents Tab' tab.
Property Ref: 56892
Carters Beach TOP 10 Holiday Park FHGC For Sale
Property Type: Holiday Parks / Caravan Parks, Motels, Other Accommodation
Sale Type: Freehold Going Concern
Region: West Coast
Physical Address: Carters Beach TOP 10 Holiday Park Marine Parade, Westport, New Zealand
Price: LAND, BUILDINGS AND BUSINESS. Price on Application
Broker: Dilan De SilvaMobile: +64 27 444 9692
Carters Beach TOP 10 Holiday Park FHGC For Sale
Carters Beach Holiday Park welcomes you to the sunny northern West Coast of New Zealand. Located around 6kms south of Westport, this idyllic and popular TOP 10 Holiday Park is a rare Freehold Going Concern Sale.
This is an opportunity that doesn’t come around often. A significant venue with accommodation options from motel rooms, cabins and powered and non powered campervan & camping sites. A fantastic family oriented Holiday Park with a strong base of repeat customers, the income has been steady even during COVID 19. The park also recently underwent a huge renovation.
- Around 6.2 Acre levelled section on the beach front
- 6 Motel Rooms
- 7 Self-contained units
- 9 Various Cabins
- 53 Powered Sites
- 70+ Non-Powered Sites
- Extensive communal park facilities
- Able to accommodate 500 at any given time
- A renovated waterfront 3 bedroom owners residence
- A second managers house or an extra 3 bed room house for extended family
- New reception area and storage sheds
- New commercial laundry, workshop and extensive storage
- Plenty of children’s activities and facilities that attract families to have an extended stay
- Brand new stainless hot tub complex overlooking the beach
- Proposed swimming pool development (consented)
- Outside the gate is the new Kawatiri Coastal trail to Westport, and when completed will go from Westport to Charleston
This park has a fantastic income level and a great net profit and it has been the case before and during the pandemic and it can only get better. This invest will offer an 6%-12% ROI, there are still additional revenue streams to be seized.
Top 10 Holiday Park is a structured business model that promotes great standards, quality assurance and group marketing. When you own a TOP 10 Holiday Park, you join a co-op franchise of owners who own over 45 Top 10 parks within New Zealand. This allows a proven business model that cannot fail.
Carters Beach is a suburb of Westport on the West Coast of New Zealand’s South Island. Located 6 kilometres south of Westport on State Highway 67A, it offers a pristine sheltered sandy beach on the West Coast suitable for swimming. The park is already seeing an increase in bookings due to the new cycle trail that goes right in front of the Holiday Park.
Hurry and grab the ownership of a very lucrative and rare TOP 10 Holiday Park. This opportunity has come after 10 years.
For more information or to arrange your private viewing, please contact specialist Accommodation Business Broker, Dilan De Silva, on 027 444 9692 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to know more, please register here on our website, and then navigate to the Documents tab above the main image, and request access to the confidential information therein, thank you.
Full Listing Information for this Tourism Business will be disclosed to registered, approved Potential Purchasers.
Become a Registered User:
To gain access and download full confidential individual files on businesses for sale on this website, you must first be a registered user, and have ticked the box that you agree to the strict terms and conditions of the confidentiality agreement, provided by TourismProperties.com.
This is a simple two-minute process, which you can complete by selecting ‘Register’ at the top right hand of your device now.
If you are already registered with us:
You can request full access to this listing’s confidential files by:
- Logging in with your existing user name (your email used to register) and your password, then by
- Locating the listing you are interested in viewing Listing Files, then
- Navigating to the ‘Documents‘ tab, of the listing you are interested in, and
- Selecting ‘Request Access‘ to the confidential information here within.
We will quickly respond confirming your approval.
When you are emailed your ‘access approval’ notification, you need to be logged in to our website, in order to view and/or download the confidential files, which are located in your ‘Document Library‘.
If you are already logged in now:
Simply register your interest here, by navigating to the ‘Documents‘ tab, and selecting ‘Request Access‘ to the confidential information here within, and Adrian will come back to you by email with your access notification.
Property TypeHoliday Parks / Caravan Parks