Please register your interest on this listing, on the 'Documents Tab' tab.
Property Ref: 67850
Prime Kaiteriteri Kayaking Business for sale
A fantastic opportunity presents itself to own a well-respected tourism business based in Kaiteriteri, gateway to Abel Tasman National Park. Operating for over 25 years, Kaiteriteri Kayaks enters the market as its owners have decided to consolidate their tourism operations. Allowing the right person to continue operating the prominent kayaking operations from Kaiteriteri and throughout the Abel Tasman .
Offering a mixture of guided Kayaking experiences into the Abel Tasman as well as daily and multiday Kayak hire. This well-established business has developed strong reliable business relationships with accommodation providers and other services within Abel Tasman. With a balance of trade relationships in the international inbound market and strong direct to consumer bookings.
The business carries significant DOC concessions that support the extensive operation within the Abel Tasman, for guiding, beach access and marine mammal permit.
The Tasman Region is a popular destination for Domestic and International guests, the Abel Tasman National Park being the main attraction in the Nelson / Tasman region.
- Prime locations with exclusive beach access at Kaiteriteri
- Top established leisure business – Kaiteriteri Kayaks
- Vessel – ‘Adele II’, carries 48 Passengers
- DOC Concession for Guiding within the Abel Tasman
- DOC Concession for Kaiteriteri Beach access – Beach rentals & Guiding
- DOC Concession for Marine Mammal Permit (Includes Tonga Island)
- Extensive fleet of Kayaks & Stand Up Paddleboards
- Vehicles – 22 Seater Bus, 1 x 4wd Ute, 1 x 2wd Ute.
- 2 x operational shop trailers (Big Kahuna + Sailor Trailer)
- Leased -booking kiosk located at Kaiteriteri
- Compound – Bethany Park – Lease
Kaiteriteri Kayaks is a Qualmark Gold Business, providing exceptional service to its guests. It is an all-year-round operation, this business is ideal for someone that loves the water and the outdoors.
- Established brand of over 25 years, well-respected kayak company with a strong customer base and positive online reviews.
- Tour packages: Offering a range of packages including half day, full day and multi day guided kayaking trips, attracting both domestic and international guests.
- Nature Experience: The location provides an opportunity for customers to explore the stunning Abel Tasman Coastline, encounter wildlife and discover secluded beaches
- Location: Strategically located on the promenade and DOC access for Beach trading.
- Growth Opportunities: The business has been left in a post covid holding pattern whilst the owners made the decision to sell. The business has great potential to expand its current offering and work closer with the market to increase sales.
This is a rare opportunity to capture a tourism business operating in the Abel Tasman. These businesses don’t come on to the market that often and want stay around for long. For more information, please contact specialist Business Broker, Tracey Green, on 022 410 8710 or email Tracey@tourismproperties.com.
Full Listing Information for this Tourism Business will be disclosed to registered, approved Potential Purchasers.
Become a Registered User:
To gain access and download full confidential individual files on businesses for sale on this website, you must first be a registered user, and have ticked the box that you agree to the strict terms and conditions of the confidentiality agreement, provided by TourismProperties.com.
This is a simple two-minute process, which you can complete by selecting ‘Register’ at the top right hand of your device now.
If you are already registered with us:
You can request full access to this listing’s confidential files by:
- Logging in with your existing user name (your email used to register) and your password, then by
- Locating the listing you are interested in viewing Listing Files, then
- Navigating to the ‘Documents‘ tab, of the listing you are interested in, and
- Selecting ‘Request Access‘ to the confidential information here within.
We will quickly respond confirming your approval.
When you are emailed your ‘access approval’ notification, you need to be logged in to our website, in order to view and/or download the confidential files, which are located in your ‘Document Library‘.
If you are already logged in now:
Simply register your interest here, by navigating to the ‘Documents‘ tab, and selecting ‘Request Access‘ to the confidential information here within, and Adrian will come back to you by email with your access notification.
KK_P&L _ 3 years
This was an amazing adventure. Great communication as soon as I made my reservation. The ability to get a shuttle from Nelson was super helpful. On boat there was great information about what we were seeing. They were super helpful with directions about how to access the track and where they would pick us up at the end. I would highly recommend Abel Tasman Sea Shuttles.
We went on the Seashuttle 3-4 hr Scenic trip . It was fantastic from getting on to getting off. We were extremely fortunate with the weather, a beautiful bluebird day. Not too windy or hot.
The crew were all professional and helpful and gave us a comentary on the history on our way and way back. We saw seals, rays and sea birds.
The vessel is great ,easy to walk around and get those kodak moments, of which there were plenty.
I would highly recommend this trip and I’m sure the other trips on offer were just as good. We will definitely hop aboard again if we are up in the area again 🙂
The seashuttle from Kaiteriteri offered an excellent service, including viewing the Split Apple rock and seals en route alongside commentary and information from the captain. We got off at Anchorage Bay (1115) and managed to walk to Medlands Bay (at low tide) in 1hr 45mins to get the next boat back (1330).
The walk was simply stunning, the colour of the beaches and water are so impressive they almost look artificial. I wish we had more time to explore the Abel Tasman as it was one of the highlights of our trip.