Please register your interest on this listing, on the 'Documents Tab' tab.
Property Ref: 64541
A rare 3258 m2 sanctuary with million dollar views in Kennedy’s Bush, Christchurch
A very hard to find 3258 m2 (approx.) section in prestigious Kennedy’s Bush.
All Offers Invited
Halswell is the fastest developing suburb in Christchurch and this address is a gem amongst it all. The various elevation offers you the opportunity to build an interested dream home and to build your sanctuary around it. You can create great interest with the various elevations of the landscape, and never lose the view and aspect in your private backyard.
It is a one of a kind section and no price comparison can describe its value and setting. With just this land and one other section left to be built on, in the Kapuka Lane subdivision, you are sitting amongst 2-3 million dollar homes.
- Well positioned land catching all day sun and a 160 degree view given its elevation (just 1 house towards the SW of the property and that too, you can enjoy the view above its roof)
- A Unique rural outlook bordering the city
- Fantastic view overlooking the distant plains on one side and a vineyard and Port Hills on the other side
- The house is designed to be located at the top of the land to give it the best view
- The rest of the land was going to be designed with a fruit orchard, large vegetable garden, a Japanese Zen garden and a boardwalk around the property (The fruit orchard and large trees of the Zen garden are planted already- The Zen garden area is designed around the water draining reserve which runs at the left bottom corner (SE corner) of the land)
- A tree line, elevated position, a long private driveway up from the cul-de-sac and two reserves on two sides, to offer you extra privacy
- The land has been extensively developed in the last two years with large trees removed and cleaned
- Rateable Value $630,000
The Proposed House (to be built)
- A generous 360 m2 luxurious and tasteful home is designed, with the the plans ready to go through to council for approval when the purchaser is ready
- The plans can be altered by the new owner to suit their personal needs and around 40% of the architects charges are paid already
- The Ground Floor level of house comes with a large entrance way, two extra-large living rooms, dining, kitchen, butler’s pantry, laundry, utility, powder room and a guest bedroom with an en-suite. The Kitchen, Dining and Family Living areas have a view to the plains, Port Hills and vineyard.
- The Upstairs is comprised of a generous master bedroom that includes a balcony, large en-suite with a view that includes a soak tub and large his and hers closets. In addition the upstairs has a sitting room, 2 bedrooms, upstairs laundry and a large bathroom. All rooms come with a view to the plains, Port Hills and vineyard.
- The Basement / Lower floor level has an internal access double garage, a generous games room that opens out to the pool, gym and office or space for two offices. All with a view to the vineyard and Port Hills.
- This is one of the most private sections in Kennedys Bush given its various elevations and setting, and access is through a long driveway going up the hill from a cul-de-sac
One of the most exclusive and affluent neighbourhoods in Christchurch with just 15-20 minutes drive from the CBD and 20 minutes from the Christchurch International Airport. Within 10 minutes drive from the property you have supermarkets and the shopping centres with all essentials, servicing the Halswell community. A short walk to the famous Halswell quarry and quarry walks. Kapuka lane is an exclusive neighbourhood within the Kennedy’s Bush neighbourhood. With building costs stabilising, it is definitely the right time to secure this exclusive section.
Please contact Deb on 021 0276 0319 or email email@example.com.
If you want to build your dream house on the hills of Christchurch City, in an exclusive area, in your private, safe and tranquil sanctuary, this is the opportunity.
This is the perfect section for a dreamer to build their sanctuary, to be greeted by the song of birds, with million dollar views.
Hurry as this section wont last long and it is PRICED TO SELL!
Full Listing Information for this Tourism Business will be disclosed to registered, approved Potential Purchasers.
Become a Registered User:
To gain access and download full confidential individual files on businesses for sale on this website, you must first be a registered user, and have ticked the box that you agree to the strict terms and conditions of the confidentiality agreement, provided by TourismProperties.com.
This is a simple two-minute process, which you can complete by selecting ‘Register’ at the top right hand of your device now.
If you are already registered with us:
You can request full access to this listing’s confidential files by:
- Logging in with your existing user name (your email used to register) and your password, then by
- Locating the listing you are interested in viewing Listing Files, then
- Navigating to the ‘Documents‘ tab, of the listing you are interested in, and
- Selecting ‘Request Access‘ to the confidential information here within.
We will quickly respond confirming your approval.
When you are emailed your ‘access approval’ notification, you need to be logged in to our website, in order to view and/or download the confidential files, which are located in your ‘Document Library‘.
If you are already logged in now:
Simply register your interest here, by navigating to the ‘Documents‘ tab, and selecting ‘Request Access‘ to the confidential information here within, and Adrian will come back to you by email with your access notification.